This is my stage now!!
THE RP HAS BEGUN, CHARACTERS MAY STILL BE MADE, POST BIOS ON THIS THREAD AND SEND ME A PM IF YOU HAVE MADE A BIO & WANT TO JOIN
In this world, there are beings known as Worm who have invaded Earth, crashing down from their meteors, levelling the City of Shibuya. They are unstoppable. Flawlessly copying humans, taking control little by little, Earth has lost hope in the shadow of this threat they cannot see coming. However...

An organization known as ZECT has risen from the shadows, with their Rider Systems combatting the worm, giving humanity the hope they need. But just how trustworthy is ZECT? Is humanity doomed? Is it better to fight a lsing battle or join the horde of Worm? Who is your ally, and who can you trust? Appearances can be decieving, and this is just the beginning... Choose your path. Rider, Zectrooper, or Worm?

Rules:

1: God Moding, over-powering, auto-hitting are big no ones.

2: PM me if you want to be a worm, and tell me your intentions. If so, for your bio, just state what you want people to know about you for your guise.>:D
3: Unless otherwise specified, DO NOT control other player’s characters...if you want a player to do something specific, please talk it over with them first.

4: Bios are required to join

5: Pay attention to the posts

6: Custom Riders are NOT allowed in this RP

7. You can develop a "relationship" of sorts with another player only if they agree. No sex, but almost anything else is fine.

8. Hyper clock up/Hyper Zecter will be unveiled at a later date.

Created Characters-
Kamen Rider Drake/Daisuke Kazu-Kenzaki Kazuma

Kamen Rider TheBee/Hikari Kiyomi-ArrancarX5

Kamen Rider Punch Hopper/Gendo Katsumi-G.K.

Kamen Rider Kick Hopper/Drake Yamino-Savior Den-o

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto/Kira Mitsuaki-D-Lord165

Locked Riders
Kamen Rider Kabuto-Kenzaki Kazuma(Locked for plot)

OPEN:

Kamen Rider Hercus
Kamen Rider Gatack
Kamen Rider Sasword
Kamen Rider Ketaros
Kamen Rider Caucasus
Bio: Daisuke had his younger brother killed by a worm, and he was powerless to help. He hates worm more than anything, and protects women and children above all others. Joining Zect the instant he heard about an orgnization fighting the worm, he quickly rose in the ranks due to a positive attitude and unwavering determination, he was given the drake Zecter for his prowess. His fighting style mainly involves quick, fast paced punches and kicks followed up by multiple point blank or long ranged shots. Uses clock up frequently. Likes noodles, sweets, revolvers, and traveling. He despises unanswered cruelty. Wants to protect humanity from the worm. Believes that his brother is not truly dead.

Catchphrase: To enemies-Prepare to be blown away by my storm!
Appearance:
photo_of_anime_boy_white_hair-31597.jpg

Last edited:
The Wild Wolf of HJU
Kamen Rider TheBee- Hikari Kiyomi

Name Meaning: "Radiance Pure Beauty"
---
Species: Human
---
---
Age: 21 (Legal drinking age, but she primarily drinks soda pop.)
---
Catchphrases (1 for the worms, 1 for Drake and Kabuto): "You Worms are a threat to my Goals...I will stop you here and now."
To Drake Rider: "Pah...you call that thing a firearm? My Zecter isnt just meant for Unarmed combat!" (This will be said when she's about to use TheBee Zecter's Submachinegun feature.)
To Kabuto Rider: "Please, dont kid yourself, that's a horrible combat stance...why did the Chairman even entrust you with the Kabuto Zecter?!" (Trust me, she gets embarrassed whenever Kabuto takes up his signature combat stance.)
To Punch/Kick Hoppers: "Pfft, you call yourselves fighters. Well, let me show you my own skill in hand to hand fighting!"
---
Primary Fighting Style: Muay Thai (Uses a devastating scientific approach to her body, using her elbows, Knees, and the hands and feet to deliver an almost blindly powerful array of strikes, this is her standard style, which was taught to her personally by ZECT's President.)
---
Alternate Fighting Style(s): Taekkyeon (Uses a Mix of Dance-Like Punches and Kicks for dealing maximum Damage to any type of Worm. Primarily, she is a defensive fighter.) Baguazhang (Literally means "eight-trigram palm" which utilizes her inner spirit to maximize her strike's force.) Boxing (Maximizes her Punches with the energy from within TheBee Zecter, increasing it's force of impact, meant primarily for weakening worms, before delivering the "Rider Sting" Finisher.) Judo (Allows Hikari to use a worm's own Momentum against them, in a serious of increasingly devastating grapples and holds, and can be increasingly effective on evolved worms.) Zui Quan (A style that channels the motions of a drunkard in a bar, increasing her strike's fluidity, also maximizes her agility to a point where she can parry lowly worms with relative ease, this style is not as effective against evolved worms.)
---
Known Quirks: Can "Feel" Where worms are 50% of the time, not always accurate, Highly Skilled martial Artist, Prefers to work alone from other Riders, also very shy around new faces, doesnt always trust the kabuto System's rider. has a very Deep sense of honor, but also obeys a strict code of conduct she placed on herself. (She Calls it "Eternal Harmony" which is like a second edition of Yaguruma's "Perfect Harmony" Code.) Is quite a Smart-ass whenever she's fighting with the Drake Rider...
---
Possesions: 1x Henshin Brace (Currently worn around her right wrist.) 1x TheBee Zecter (Authorized for use by ZECT) 1x ZaBee Machine Zectron Bike (Primarily used to travel throughout her hometown.)
---
Backstory: Hikari Lived on her Now Deceased Father's Millions, but when she found out he was being mimicked by a worm, she literally lost it, that's when the "Shadow" Team of Zect-troopers came and saved her from his advances and his violent search through her various purses for the "Henshin Brace" Which was entrusted to her by her true father, However...one of the Shadow Zectroopers was injured from a suprise attack by the worm, this caused her to take up the wounded soldier's armament, after a while, a Quantum rift appeared, and ZaBee Zecter floated there before her, that is when she first transformed into Kamen Rider TheBee, and she took up her position well, even after the worm was Destroyed from her courage and leadership of the zectroopers, and her extremely close teamwork with these Zect-troopers, she was taken back to the ZECT corporation with the Zecter in tow behind her and by the Shadow's vote she was unanimously named their team's captain, and THAT is when ZECT's President had hired her to test out TheBee Zecter...which had come to help her out during the fight earlier, Now with her newfound position at the head of the Shadow Zectrooper squad Solidified...however, she has been Known to be a bit of a perfectionist, and when missions go horribly wrong, she can be prone to bouts of frustration, and that's when most of her squad stays out of her way. but when it comes to planning out their missions. now, her mission is to exterminate the seemingly endless waves of Worms that are now "Living" Amongst what little humanity remains. however, she still does not see eye to eye with the Kabuto or Drake Rider quite yet...She has also been known to make Wise-cracks to the other Riders about the Drake System's Rider when he isnt paying attention.
---
Appearance: AnimeGirl231.jpg

Last edited:
Kryptonian Pride
Yay! A Kabuto rp!

Itsuki Sou-Kamen Rider Kabuto

20 years old

Personality quirks: A trickster who uses wit and, on occasion, deceit to get what he wants, preferring to end disputes verbally, though uses force if he has to. Usually very friendly towards other people.

Bio: Itsuki didn't have the most colorful childhood: he was left in a dumpster after he was born. He was rescued and taken in by a kindly old man called Siao-fu Sou, who raised him like a son. When Itsuki was 15, he began to take part in an underground fighting club, where he slowly but surely rose to a high position in the club. After 4 years in the club, he won a few tournaments and championships, and got into some work that he doesn't like to talk about. He left that work and tried to get a decent job. This led to him being hired by ZECT to test the capabilities of the Kabuto Zecter. Then the worm meteor crashed down, and Itsuki was assigned to the Kabuto Zecter and, along with the other Zecter users, was ordered to try and find a way to defeat the worms.

Appearance:
guy.jpg

This is my stage now!!
If we get Zabee, then we can start and unveil the other riders at a later date. I'll leave this thread open for future signups, i.e. Gatack, Punch/Kickhopper, etc.

The Wild Wolf of HJU
Rider Systems we still need: (Bear with me on this.)

Sasword (Opened up once I vacated it.)
Gatack (Forgot we still had this system open, and will prove to primarily be a valuable ally to Kabuto's Rider Against TheBee.)

One System left! the lucky poster who joins here, will get to be Sasword.

Last edited:
>.
Hope this is ok

Name: Gendo Katsumi

Zecter: Punch hoper

Bio: Until the Age of nineteen Gendo lead a completely boring life. He always did was he was told and did whatever he could to avoid conflict. This amongst other things caused him to blend in amongst any crowd of people, to the point that he often felt invisible to the world. The shining light in his life and essentially his reason for living was his family. They loved him dearly and would do anything for him. As he would for them.

Unfortunately They were one of the many casualties of the Worm's invasion of earth. One day Gendo came home to find his home nearly destroyed. He rushed to his parents room to find two worm standing over his mother and father. Enraged He lashed out against them but was easily over powered. The worms then assumed the form of his parents and told him not to be sad. Soon he would be reunited with the rest of his family. Almost on cue his brother and sister entered the room. It only took a moment for gendo to realize what was going on. "So this is it." He thought to himself as another worm stood ominously over him. Knowing that he'd die in that moment was truly frightening. But at least he wouldn't have to be alone in this world.

As the worms assaulted him Zect troopers came running through the door. The worm that would have amused his identity was destroyed as were the ones mimicking his parents. His brother and sisters doppelgangers escaped however. Gendo spent 2 months in a hospital and and 5 in a psychiatric ward. He was eventually let out when the doctors were convinced he wouldn't try to end his own life. In truth he hadn't gotten over what had happened to him. He'd just gotten better at lying about it.

Since the day he lost his family something was fallowing him. For a while Gendo thought it was the evil doubles of his siblings. So when he encountered the punch hopper zector he was surprised to say the least. He fallowed it to an abandoned warehouse where he discovered a a belt lying on the ground. The zector seemed to be trying to gesture to him to put it on. As he did so it jumped into place transforming the sorrowful Gendo into punch hopper. From that point on Gendo vowed to carry the burden of being alone in the world like a weapon. Through punch hopper his pain would make him hell incarnate for any worm or human that dared to cross him.

Appearance:[hide]
bncsion1.jpg
[/hide]

Last edited:
This is my stage now!!
Hope this is ok

Name: Gendo Katsumi

Zecter: Punch hoper

Bio: Until the Age of nineteen Gendo lead a completely boring life. He always did was he was told and did whatever he could to avoid conflict. This amongst other things caused him to blend in amongst any crowd of people, to the point that he often felt invisible to the world. The shining light in his life and essentially his reason for living was his family. They loved him dearly and would do anything for him. As he would for them.

Unfortunately They were one of the many casualties of the Worm's invasion of earth. One day Gendo came home to find his home nearly destroyed. He rushed to his parents room to find two worm standing over his mother and father. Enraged He lashed out against them but was easily over powered. The worms then assumed the form of his parents and told him not to be sad. Soon he would be reunited with the rest of his family. Almost on cue his brother and sister entered the room. It only took a moment for gendo to realize what was going on. "So this is it." He thought to himself as another worm stood ominously over him. Knowing that he'd die in that moment was truly frightening. But at least he wouldn't have to be alone in this world.

As the worms assaulted him Zect troopers came running through the door. The worm that would have amused his identity was destroyed as were the ones mimicking his parents. His brother and sisters doppelgangers escaped however. Gendo spent 2 months in a hospital and and 5 in a psychiatric ward. He was eventually let out when the doctors were convinced he wouldn't try to end his own life. In truth he hadn't gotten over what had happened to him. He'd just gotten better at lying about it.

Since the day he lost his family something was fallowing him. For a while Gendo thought it was the evil doubles of his siblings. So when he encountered the punch hopper zector he was surprised to say the least. He fallowed it to an abandoned warehouse where he discovered a a belt lying on the ground. The zector seemed to be trying to gesture to him to put it on. As he did so it jumped into place transforming the sorrowful Gendo into punch hopper. From that point on Gendo vowed to carry the burden of being alone in the world like a weapon. Through punch hopper his pain would make him hell incarnate for any worm or human that dared to cross him.

Two words: BAD ASS. Secondly, great, but can we get a picture to go with Gendo? Just type in his features, for example hair color, then type anime guy after that, just in case you don't have a scanner to upload your own drawing. Great job on the bio, man. :buttrock:

>.
:laugh: I knew I forgot something. Ok i managed to get a picture. thanks for the encouragement.

The Wild Wolf of HJU
Punch hopper, check, now we just need kick hopper, then...dark kabuto, and TheBee.

Also, I gave my Sasword Rider appearance a more female-ish samurai look, due to the fact that a schoolgirl working for zect doesnt seem...right, for a sword-fighting kamen rider.

Uh oh...if we dont get people, we may have to pull double duty for those who signed up for Kabuto, Punch Hopper, and Gatack (Which is NOT me) for the other riders.

Oh wait, nobody signed up as Gatack yet, Derp. I feel stupid now. D:

Last edited:
Rider Champion
Name: Kira Mitsuaki

Zecter: Dark Kabuto

Bio: Unlike Ituski, Kira was not rescued and raised like a child should have been born with a fatal disease Kira lived on the streets trying to survive the harsh storms of his life, eventually his life showed some gratitude when members of Zect decided to take from the streets and give him a better life. agreeing to come with them for a better life Kira went with zect, but what he didn't know was that he was being taken only to be experimented on the rider systems. Throughout the rest of his life he was brutally experimented on eventually turning in to a worm who then started to mimic Itsuki along with getting the Dark Kabuto Zecter. Over the years of harsh experiments the Dark Kabuto Zecter started to get attached to Kira. eventually the Zecter wishing to help Kira get away from his horrible life decided to help him escape and tag along with him. having finally escaped Kira only had one goal in his entire life now ... to detroy zect down to its every last member.

Personality: Kind and innocent yet he can be equally cruel to those he can never forgive especially Zect doesn't speak much either

Apperance:

BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg