Based on Akared

Legendary Task Force Cosmicanger

A threatening force is approaching Earth. It's not the first time those guys come. They are in fact recreations of many villains that threatened the Sentai Universe in the past. It is not known how many of them there is there. Nor is it known who actualy is their leader.

Akared had to use all the power he could to stop them. Unable, he had to summon all the powers he had to call up the help of his fellow spirited senshi partners and all the ranger keys. That caused him to reborn as a earthling teen and the other senshi to possess other teen.

His mission was to find back his fellow teammates and their new form so he could protect Earth from the upcoming menace.

The members are:

AkaRed
MidoriGreen
KiiroYellow
AoiBlue
TaikouPink
KuroBlack
ShiroWhite

Equipment: Cosmicphone: Both their henshin and power tool
To change into Cosmicanger they push 0-0-0 Enter
To change into any ranger of their color it's 0-X-X where the X-X is the series number ( 0-1 for Goranger 0-2 JAQK, 3-5 for Gokaiger,......, 3-6 for Go Buster, 3-7 for Kyoryuger, but for this one I rather we wait that we know more about them

9-X-X to summon the special weapon or super sentai mode of the senshi,
9-3-6, as exemple, will first summon the Go-Buster's Metaroid to fight with them

Note: 6th rangers go with the color of the said hero color (AbareKiller, Kibaranger & DekaBreak to White, Dragonranger & Shinkenger to Green, DekaMaster to Black, TimeFire to Red...
The Gold ones go to Yellow & the Silver ones go to Blue (I know it's weid but they don't have any 6th ranger of their color and silver material has blue reflects ;) )

------------------------------------------------------
Rules: The usual rules, no Godmoding, except the villains.

At first I would like you select only 7 or 8 senshis of your color, you will later get more but 7 or 8 max at first (and only 2 Sixth Ranger max at first)

If you want to be Akared you will have to make an awesome profil ;)

Bio:
The Rangers:
Name:Your character's human name, The Earth name He chosed for Akared
Rangers: The list of henshins you selected at first
Picture: A picture
Profil & Background

------------------------------------------------
The Mimicats
They are 7.
They are the 7 generals of the invading force. They can take the appearance of any villains of the past, when they take a form, they usualy speak like the original and they have the equipment and power set of the villain they mimic.

Their true forms look like humanoid felines with demonic horns

They enjoy fighting and playing tricks. None of them seen how The Master looks like nor what exactly is his wishes.

Creating A Mimicat: Name, gender, his or her personality, the forms he or she enjoy to imitate

------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast:
Rangers:
KiiroYellow (Me, profile to come)

Mimicats:
Kamina (Me, profile to come)

NPC:
The Master