Captain America in The Incredible Hulk movie

wow, that was cool. but um, i dont see Captain America's body in that scene. the quality wasn't clear enough for me to be able to tell from anything. but thanks for the screencaps cuz that was a lot more helpful.
 
Check the bottom left hand corner. You can just make out the outlines of his shield and the headpiece of Cap's costume.

what? at what time on that link? i can see it on the screencaps but just not on the youtube link? thats all. it is still a cool scene though.
 
I expected more.

2ypemc7.jpg
 
I have a feeling it wont be an out and out reference to the Cap, but more like a nod like in Iron Man with Cap's shield on the table. But good eye too Superhero Hype nonetheless.

I cant wait for this to come out on DVD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top