There are rumors of a Disney Live Action SM thats written with the same cast as HSM. Supposedly it followed up from the unproduced script for the Disney animated Sailor Moon Movie (which removed more than half the main characters). Personally if you ask me if though I'm not fond of Disney, they are the only guys that can do this and have it still feel like Sailor Moon.

There was a thread on /cgl/ about this, here are my picks

2q8vp15.jpg

And here's my serious picks.

2mxn2vl.jpg

kC

There are rumors of a Disney Live Action SM thats written with the same cast as HSM. Supposedly it followed up from the unproduced script for the Disney animated Sailor Moon Movie (which removed more than half the main characters). Personally if you ask me if though I'm not fond of Disney, they are the only guys that can do this and have it still feel like Sailor Moon.

2q8vp15.jpg

2mxn2vl.jpg

ummmm why is my picture not below Sailor Moon's??

I told you this wont be happenining unless I am Usagi.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Screw Sailor Moon kC, you're worth better than teen angst, what we should do is make our OWN Henshin Hero TV series with equal participation from the girls and the guys.

It's been not done, but sorta tried before by Saban in the form of..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvMRVWveLg

Its a common misconception, but THAT wasn't by Saban but by another company (who's identity I either never knew or completely forgot).

I don't have low self esteem.
Screw Sailor Moon kC, you're worth better than teen angst, what we should do is make our OWN Henshin Hero TV series with equal participation from the girls and the guys.

Its a common misconception, but THAT wasn't by Saban but by another company (who's identity I either never knew or completely forgot).

Strange. I remember downloading it from a site (forgot the name, I think it was called Toonami-something, and it had loads of video clips of Anime and Cartoon Network related stuff) and they described it as "the Saban nightmare".

2q8vp15.jpg

2mxn2vl.jpg

The first pic reminded me of that horrible pic that was posted years ago on RangerGallery/RangerBase (if anybody remember sthat site), with men dressed up as Sailor Scouts. The Sailor Merury with a beard was the worst!! URRRGGHH!! Not to mention the horrible hairy legs.

And you're suggesting some old and wrinkly police officers who listen to country and western music should wear sailor scout suits? :eyebrow:

And I don't want to see a Sailor Moon wirth a High School Musical makeover either.

kC

And I don't want to see a Sailor Moon wirth a High School Musical makeover either.

No you want to see it with me staring as Usagi/Sailor Moon :D

(I'm really fighting for this one... I need more backers:laugh:)

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Just because you got it from a site doesn't mean they're right. That video's been circulating for EONS online. Its been confirmed however to not actually originate from Saban. Forgot from who, I think it was some no names that went under. In any case Saban's involvement in this farce is all but a myth.

No you want to see it with me staring as Usagi/Sailor Moon :D

(I'm really fighting for this one... I need more backers:laugh:)

I know you can, but I just think you shoot higher :p