Can I Get A Date? - The Search for the Worst Pick Up Lines!

"I wanna Pika you Chu"
"Can I put my magical Train in your Magical Tunnel?"
"I want to give you a baby, minus the baby part"

This one I used as a joke the other day:
"Can I plow your pooper?"

Every one was laughing!
 
"If you come back to my room, I'll show you my Squirtle." :169:

"Do you work for UPS? Cuz I coulda swore I saw you checkin' out my package..." :bueno_bub
 
Oh my god this thread is made of FUCKING WIN and AWESOME.

I nearly DIED at all of those!

Kimiden said:
Extra points if you can make them anime/toku themed ^_^

Oh, well then I've got the best one. All I have to say if I walked into a room full of Toku nerds is, "Hello!" before I get phone numbers thrown at me. Why? Cause I'm a chick. LOLZ.

Undrave said:
"Are you an imagin? 'cause you've been in my head all day."
or
"Are you an imagin? 'cause I got one wish..."


AHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!!! ****! That would SO work on me! ;)
 
Eurgh, I'm no good.

"Hey, baby. Wanna see some Vaan-Vaan Voom?"

XD Damn, Final Fantasy XII and Vaan's smooth-talking the ladies.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top