The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor Oct 23, 2009 #21 Windows 7 Whopper is probably 2 days worth of lunches and dinners for me. :laugh: (I usually don't eat breakfast since I get up so late anyway... >_>)
Windows 7 Whopper is probably 2 days worth of lunches and dinners for me. :laugh: (I usually don't eat breakfast since I get up so late anyway... >_>)
big_j_ny Just an Internet User Passing Thru Oct 23, 2009 #22 This burger could be worse.................. And every1's personal favorite So the "Windows 7" sandwich by BK isn't as bad as it seems when you compare it to even worse "heart-attack" prone sandwiches
This burger could be worse.................. And every1's personal favorite So the "Windows 7" sandwich by BK isn't as bad as it seems when you compare it to even worse "heart-attack" prone sandwiches
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Oct 23, 2009 #23 Miaka975 said: hahaha fujimon... XDDD it had to be fujimon in the vid didn't it? Click to expand... Choriis.~
Miaka975 said: hahaha fujimon... XDDD it had to be fujimon in the vid didn't it? Click to expand... Choriis.~
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Oct 23, 2009 #24 The_Emperor said: Windows 7 Whopper is probably 2 days worth of lunches and dinners for me. :laugh: (I usually don't eat breakfast since I get up so late anyway... >_>) Click to expand... It's the most important meal of the day Emp. :shakefist
The_Emperor said: Windows 7 Whopper is probably 2 days worth of lunches and dinners for me. :laugh: (I usually don't eat breakfast since I get up so late anyway... >_>) Click to expand... It's the most important meal of the day Emp. :shakefist
The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor Oct 23, 2009 #25 Kivat said: It's the most important meal of the day Emp. :shakefist Click to expand... Heh... but I usually get up at times between like noon-1pm. >_< How is it even possible to have breakfast when morning has come and gone? :laugh:
Kivat said: It's the most important meal of the day Emp. :shakefist Click to expand... Heh... but I usually get up at times between like noon-1pm. >_< How is it even possible to have breakfast when morning has come and gone? :laugh:
Forever Knight Eye See You Oct 24, 2009 #26 big_j_ny said: Click to expand... It's Keith before his diet.
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Oct 24, 2009 #27 The_Emperor said: Heh... but I usually get up at times between like noon-1pm. >_< How is it even possible to have breakfast when morning has come and gone? :laugh: Click to expand... Well you could But it would technically be called Brunch.
The_Emperor said: Heh... but I usually get up at times between like noon-1pm. >_< How is it even possible to have breakfast when morning has come and gone? :laugh: Click to expand... Well you could But it would technically be called Brunch.
Wheatley DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON! Oct 24, 2009 #28 big_j_ny said: Click to expand... "HEY, HEY, HEY!" :laugh:
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Oct 24, 2009 #29 The_Emperor said: Heh... but I usually get up at times between like noon-1pm. >_< How is it even possible to have breakfast when morning has come and gone? :laugh: Click to expand... Dark Kabuto said: Well you could But it would technically be called Brunch. Click to expand... Yeah, what DK said. lol
The_Emperor said: Heh... but I usually get up at times between like noon-1pm. >_< How is it even possible to have breakfast when morning has come and gone? :laugh: Click to expand... Dark Kabuto said: Well you could But it would technically be called Brunch. Click to expand... Yeah, what DK said. lol
Z-Unit Member Oct 24, 2009 #30 JFC said: Was browsing Engadget.com today... Burger King Japan selling Windows 7 burgers updated 11:10 pm EDT, Wed October 21, 2009 Microsoft promos Win 7 with BK deal - http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/22/burger-king-selling-a-windows-7-whopper-in-japan/#continued - http://www.electronista.com/articles/09/10/21/microsoft.promos.win.7.with.bk.deal/ - http://www.burgerkingjapan.co.jp/news/win7.php Now I love to grill up a good, juicy burger on my BBQ and load it up with fixin's, but this is just...whoa. :sly: Click at the risk of your own queasiness... [hide] [/hide] Click to expand... Good eatin' (no sarcasm)
JFC said: Was browsing Engadget.com today... Burger King Japan selling Windows 7 burgers updated 11:10 pm EDT, Wed October 21, 2009 Microsoft promos Win 7 with BK deal - http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/22/burger-king-selling-a-windows-7-whopper-in-japan/#continued - http://www.electronista.com/articles/09/10/21/microsoft.promos.win.7.with.bk.deal/ - http://www.burgerkingjapan.co.jp/news/win7.php Now I love to grill up a good, juicy burger on my BBQ and load it up with fixin's, but this is just...whoa. :sly: Click at the risk of your own queasiness... [hide] [/hide] Click to expand... Good eatin' (no sarcasm)