Burger King in Japan promotes Windows 7

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Was browsing Engadget.com today...

Burger King Japan selling Windows 7 burgers
updated 11:10 pm EDT, Wed October 21, 2009
Microsoft promos Win 7 with BK deal

- http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/22/burger-king-selling-a-windows-7-whopper-in-japan/#continued
- http://www.electronista.com/articles/09/10/21/microsoft.promos.win.7.with.bk.deal/
- http://www.burgerkingjapan.co.jp/news/win7.php


Now I love to grill up a good, juicy burger on my BBQ and load it up with fixin's, but this is just...whoa. :sly: Click at the risk of your own queasiness...
[HIDE]
[/HIDE]
 
S-Seven patties?! HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!:O_O::O_O::O_O:

EDIT: LMFAO, wow it's already on thisiswhyyourfat.com
 
That's epic........but I'm amazed it's the Japanese committing this act. I honestly thought most newly fatty innovations are created from American restaurants, wow
 
If you're skinny or in good shape and you eat this, it's instant obesity for you. But if you're fat, it's instant heart attack. :laugh:
 
What's funny is that it's being billed as only availibe in Japan yet all you need to do is go to any BK and request more Patties with ur burger for extra fee of course.

But yeah... what is Windows 7?, the one after Vista?.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…