Try Green Tea Matcha flavored KitKats. They're the bomb. They taste like the Green Tea fraps at Starbucks. Mmmmmm......
Hope I'm making you jealous.:laugh:
All you gotta do is go to some anime store or import them.
So delicious......
I totally want to try that burger, but not the Windows 7 version. That's an epic fail, however where's my Bic Mac Lion with African flavors and made from wildebeast meat?
You're making me jealous. Not only do I love limited-time and unique flavors and foods, but Green Tea fraps are my favorite treat from Starbucks.
Great, now I need to make a Starbucks run...
You're making me jealous. Not only do I love limited-time and unique flavors and foods, but Green Tea fraps are my favorite treat from Starbucks.
Great, now I need to make a Starbucks run...
Just find it online here:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Japanese-Kit-Kat-Maccha-Green/dp/B007OVX77G"]KitKat[/ame]
And if you go to any Japanese or Asian food stores or the occasional Anime con, you are bound to find them. I found it at the anime con at my sis' school. They also got some
BTW, they had Go-Buster gummies with the Kitkat for the anime store that represented there. I got a local anime shop, but I havent been there for some time.
You will not regret it.:thumbs:
Also, if you go to those stores, you can get some Ramune and other drinks like Aloe juice......goes well with cucumber vodka...
Its a pain to open if you don't have the stopper for the Ramune, but if you got anything of the same size, use it and pull it with your teeth.