Buffy to be remade...without Joss Whedon

Well the movie script made a lot more sense as a funny, original concept. A lot more interesting than just a troubled female vampire slayer, anyway. I just feel like Whedon thinks that his characters are a lot more unique and engaging than the really are. I've seen some Buffy, some Angel, and some Firefly, and they're all about the same level of interest for me--passing at best.
 

I agree with you about all but Angel. When Angel became it's own existance away from Buffy, I really got into the story.
 
Meh, Whedon sucks. I welcome a return to the kind of thing Buffy was supposed to be about.

Gasp! Lies!


Anyways is buffy not his own creation?! Can't he like ... sue or something if he wanted?...


dude some people can go there entire lifes & not come out of the closest he just had a couple characters go through the motions & then figure out who they are as well... Heck just look at the guy from startrek for example
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…