Bubblegum Crisis Hardsuit, I finally finished it :D

Oh I saw this on cosplay.com!!! LOVE IT! Can't wait to see it at ACen, I'm seriously tracking you down for pics! :thumbs:

^_^ awesome. I'd let you know when I'm wearing it, but I'm not even sure myself. I'll try to stay in it long enough though :D

If you do find me, let me know who you are ^_^ that we talked on this forum.
 
I finally finished my Bubblegum Crisis 2040 Priss Hardsuit XD Weee!! 3 years of planning. I finally found a suitable material to make it with and got it done in about 6 months (would have been faster but I had to work and holidays and so on) BUT I wound up making it entirely out of Crayola Model Magic :D

[hide]
edit-Ohayo2008-BGC-009.JPG

edit-Ohayo2008-BGC-017.JPG

edit-Ohayo2008-BGC-026.JPG

edit-Ohayo2008-BGC-035.JPG

edit-Ohayo2008-BGC-042.JPG

edit-Ohayo2008-BGC-052.JPG

edit-Ohayo2008-BGC-067.JPG

edit-Ohayo2008-BGC-048.avif[/hide]

Priss Asagiri ftw. You are officially awesome for making the hardsuit of my favorite Knight Saber. :anime:

Why is she my favorite? Well...

*Looks at name*

...Yeah. ;)
 
Haha! Found you on HLJ! I'm Hibiki-dono on cosplay.com
I've said it before and I'll say it again. That's friggin impressive. You are truly an inspiration.

I used Model Magic for my Ryu Hayabusa headband. Came out well enough, needs some work. I intend on using it for Kick Hopper. Do you have any suggestions on avoiding putting fingerprints and other unwanted creases and such in the material?
 
I rolled it out with a rolling pin, and smoothed with water if and where ever necessary. Also used random clay carving utensils to pry and push it the way I wanted it.
 
I rolled it out with a rolling pin, and smoothed with water if and where ever necessary. Also used random clay carving utensils to pry and push it the way I wanted it.

Cool. Yeah I looked up other clay stuff and saw water was used but I wasn't sure if that would work with Model Magic. Yay! This makes me worry less.

Again, bravo on your hard work.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top