BrownRanger Toku Toy Collection

BrownRanger

Lurker
Okay guys I have some new items for my collection and I hope you guys will enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy getting them!

picture017d.jpg

picture001tod.jpg

picture004zut.jpg

picture005vvb.jpg

picture008n.jpg

picture010eao.jpg

picture011pzf.jpg

picture012n.jpg

picture013.jpg

picture014r.jpg

picture015o.jpg

picture016d.jpg

picture018xzs.jpg

picture019z.jpg

picture020o.jpg

picture021iwf.jpg

picture022wfg.jpg

picture023ovk.jpg

Last edited:

Shirubaa

Lurker
Well, I'm sure you enjoy having them for yourself more than we are being jealous that you have them and we don't, but I always love a good collection thread. :p

BrownRanger

Lurker
edag88 Well, I'm sure you enjoy having them for yourself more than we are being jealous that you have them and we don't, but I always love a good collection thread.

Hey edag88 man I have more to come, man I think I am addicted to them because I just bought almost $200 on them! That is just crazy!

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
Nice stuff. Sometimes I envy how small your collection is... you could easily take everything with you if you went on vacation. I usually constantly worry about my collection when I'm not at home. :laugh:

You should get a plastic case for all of them. They spice up the look of gashapons and trading figures a lot. :thumbs:

BrownRanger

Lurker
Nice stuff. Sometimes I envy how small your collection is... you could easily take everything with you if you went on vacation. I usually constantly worry about my collection when I'm not at home. :laugh:

You should get a plastic case for all of them. They spice up the look of gashapons and trading figures a lot. :thumbs:

Where can I get them?

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
I'm not sure about where you are but I know Hong Kong has plenty of them for cheap. A few local import toys shops of mine carry them. These two sources are where I got mine.

BrownRanger

Lurker
I share your frustration. I know stores where I can get my Gundam, Revoltech, and japanese girl toy fix from, but Kamen rider? That's a bit of a rare find. :shakefist

I get all my Kamen Riders from ebay, they have a lot of good Kamen Rider and other Japanese related stuff on there.

deeznuts1234

dude nerdisms thats what you are
I have no local store either it's a pain because i always have to order my stuff. occasionally if i get lucky the comic book shop will have some stuff but usually the stuff not worth buying. If i mention things such as sentai or kamen rider they stare blankly and go we don't sell crap...or willing to order it.

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
I got 2 local stores 5 minutes away from here. :sweat:
Both do Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Garo & other toku, Gundams, Revoltech, 1/6 scale figures, anime girls, etc.

HLJ has a few display cases...

http://hlj.com/hljlist2/?MacroType=Cse&searchpage=top_page&Dis=-2&from=detail&Word=display case

Do a few measurements and get the one that matches your needs. :thumbs:
I'd recommend a HUGE ginormous one to fit your current whole collection in it. I think it'd look great.

BrownRanger

Lurker
I got 2 local stores 5 minutes away from here. :sweat:
Both do Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Garo & other toku, Gundams, Revoltech, 1/6 scale figures, anime girls, etc.

HLJ has a few display cases...

http://hlj.com/hljlist2/?MacroType=Cse&searchpage=top_page&Dis=-2&from=detail&Word=display case

Do a few measurements and get the one that matches your needs. :thumbs:
I'd recommend a HUGE ginormous one to fit your current whole collection in it. I think it'd look great.

What size would you recommend sir? I think I would need two of them and how much would it cost in American dollars?

The_Emperor

now Nerd Emperor
Well, it's kind of hard for me to say what size is best for your collection of figures unless I came over to your place and look at your figures with my own eyes. :laugh:

Look at what cases HLJ has to offer and get out a ruler, measure, and imagine how big the case would be and if you had it right in front of you. Then ask yourself: is this the right display case for me?

And HLJ has the cost in USD on their item pages. :thumbs:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts