Lurker
Okay guys I have some new items for my collection and I hope you guys will enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy getting them!

picture017d.jpg

picture001tod.jpg

picture004zut.jpg

picture005vvb.jpg

picture008n.jpg

picture010eao.jpg

picture011pzf.jpg

picture012n.jpg

picture013.jpg

picture014r.jpg

picture015o.jpg

picture016d.jpg

picture018xzs.jpg

picture019z.jpg

picture020o.jpg

picture021iwf.jpg

picture022wfg.jpg

picture023ovk.jpg

Last edited:
Lurker
Well, I'm sure you enjoy having them for yourself more than we are being jealous that you have them and we don't, but I always love a good collection thread. :p

Lurker
edag88 Well, I'm sure you enjoy having them for yourself more than we are being jealous that you have them and we don't, but I always love a good collection thread.

Hey edag88 man I have more to come, man I think I am addicted to them because I just bought almost $200 on them! That is just crazy!

now Nerd Emperor
Nice stuff. Sometimes I envy how small your collection is... you could easily take everything with you if you went on vacation. I usually constantly worry about my collection when I'm not at home. :laugh:

You should get a plastic case for all of them. They spice up the look of gashapons and trading figures a lot. :thumbs:

Lurker
Nice stuff. Sometimes I envy how small your collection is... you could easily take everything with you if you went on vacation. I usually constantly worry about my collection when I'm not at home. :laugh:

You should get a plastic case for all of them. They spice up the look of gashapons and trading figures a lot. :thumbs:

Where can I get them?

now Nerd Emperor
I'm not sure about where you are but I know Hong Kong has plenty of them for cheap. A few local import toys shops of mine carry them. These two sources are where I got mine.