BROKEN PATH - Johnny Yong Bosch and Daniel Southworth

GREAT!!! ...you can't believe me but i search this movie really for a lot!
I think since i've seen the teaser on tube...
But it's incredible as in my country i can't find some titles-movie, even if i order it to shops!
I search on web, but some people heve not it in stock... other doesn't know the movie.
What the he%&!!!
This time i've finally foundit! thanks...thanka...thanks!:castlerock:
 
So like, what, I'm the only dude that doesn't know what the freak this Is? lol

Iis It one of those fighting movies, he's been making?
 
So like, what, I'm the only dude that doesn't know what the freak this Is? lol

Iis It one of those fighting movies, he's been making?

Yea, that's pretty much what it is. It also stars Daniel Southworth. The movie is pretty good. The action is pretty good too.
 
Damn, I wanted to post this earlier, but wasn't sure how well it was known. I saw it and it was awesome for a low budget movie. When Johnny cut his head open I was like, "Thats true acting."

But by far, best fight scene...................

[HIDE]Near the end of the movie, when its Johnny vs Daniel and everytime Daniel made a move Johnny countered it and went back in his fighting stance, thats the TRUE definition of badass:castlerock:[/HIDE]
 
But by far, best fight scene...................

[HIDE]Near the end of the movie, when its Johnny vs Daniel and everytime Daniel made a move Johnny countered it and went back in his fighting stance, thats the TRUE definition of badass:castlerock:[/HIDE]

Agreed, agreed! He was lightning fast with those moves, I barely even saw them!! Gosh, what a badass, this guy... :buttrock:
 
Just finished watching the movie. What can I say...it was all kinds of awesome. The acting was quite impressive, the action was brilliant all throughout the entire movie, and the main plot itself was amazing. This is definitely worth watching a second time.
 
Just finished watching the movie. What can I say...it was all kinds of awesome. The acting was quite impressive, the action was brilliant all throughout the entire movie, and the main plot itself was amazing. This is definitely worth watching a second time.

seen this **** 3 times now. Fucking badass. And that fight scene I was talking about, wants me to get back in martial arts.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top