Breaking the 4rth wall in Power Rangers RPM!!

For those who are not tuning into this show for various reasons this scene right here is something worth the watch (especially for Go-Onger fans).
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNqA7A7XNI&feature=channel_page[/ame]
 
Heh. INSTANT CLASSIC SCENE!

I think I might start watching RPM. I haven't watched a PR season that I liked since Time Force (from start to finish. Dino Thunder and SPD were decent).

REMEMBER EVERYONE! If anyone ever questions why they have to have roll calls, screaming, explosions, poses, etc in toku, just tell them what Dr. K said. It's perfect logic finally mentioned in the show! :castlerock:
 
Went back and watched this again.

I don't care what the rest of RPM is like, this is going down as my personal favorite scene from Power Rangers. Ever.
 
This scene makes this series number 1 in my book.

Those of you not watching RPM are SERIOUSLY missing out. I'm not kidding you. Watch this series even if it feels weird watching PR again. This is coming from someone who hasn't watched a full PR season since like...Time Force.
 
the only thing that would make this scene better would be when flynn (is that his name?) was asking about the morphing had he said morphing time :)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top