[*Boys Only Clubhouse*] ~ No Girls Allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get it out first

"HURR HURR LOOK AT ME I'M OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER POSTING IN A SPECIFIC GENDER'S THREAD HURR HURR" You know.. since we're parodying each other and all.

There are many things girls have in which we only want to discuss with other girls. We are not encouraging discrimination as much as we are actively making a place (which is one ONE FUCKING THREAD) where girls can freely speak out things without having guys chime in.

There are threads for Fillipino speaking, and threads for various other groups. This forum is about 95% guys. SO PARDON ME if we girls would like ONE THREAD where we can talk about girl things to other girls only.

The fact that you even see a need to parody it shows how useless and trolling this thread is. Reporting for hopeful deletion.
 
Let me get it out first

"HURR HURR LOOK AT ME I'M OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER POSTING IN A SPECIFIC GENDER'S THREAD HURR HURR" You know.. since we're parodying each other and all.

There are many things girls have in which we only want to discuss with other girls. We are not encouraging discrimination as much as we are actively making a place (which is one ONE FUCKING THREAD) where girls can freely speak out things without having guys chime in.

There are threads for Fillipino speaking, and threads for various other groups. This forum is about 95% guys. SO PARDON ME if we girls would like ONE THREAD where we can talk about girl things to other girls only.

The fact that you even see a need to parody it shows how useless and trolling this thread is. Reporting for hopeful deletion.

The person that created this thread.. I never take what he says seriously anyway. Not after all that viacom stuff.
 
I must ask: what's the whole fucking point of this? A female specific thread on a site such as this is understandable since this IS a predominately male forum so it would be understandable to have a thread to also figure out whos got the tacos and whos got the hotdogs.

Secondly, this is the internet, we don't have a lack of guys or guy things or guy talk and, Personally, when more then five guys get together, it tends to become a pissing party.

But, Either way, I'll help get the guy stuff going: I have a bigger penis then all of you (most of the time, that's basically ALL guy talk is.)
 
Here we go guys! Our own "Viewing Globe" where can multi-multi-multi quote and love on our video games, asian pop stars, and, er... beer. lol!

And of course, no girls allowed! *hangs sign on treehouse door* Cuz we all know they have cooties >.>






On the serious side, what's the big deal with this whole "Girls Only" nonsense. So what's gonna happen next? Black people only threads? White people only threads?

I hate to hurt other peoples feelings but personally I think it's stupid. And this is why I created this thread as a parody.

The only reason why the girl thread was created was the ladies were talking about some things in the regular viewing globe that was making some of the guys uncomfortable. So the girls only thread is perfectly fine. And as FQ pointed ouit there are threads for Filipino members, Malaysian member, I beleive there was one for British members as well. And I think there was a thread for black board members a couple of years ago or so.

And as somebody pointed out in the viewing globe there are plenty of guys only threads around here, like the henshin hottie thread for example. And the ladies have their own version of that thread as well. so the girls only thread is perfectly fine in my opinion.

And to be perfectly honest if you just made this thread to truly have a guy's only thread it would have been fine. Several of the ladies and FQ have said it wouldn't have bothered them. But the fact you admitted it was a parady, or to make fun of it, I'm shutting this down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top