Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - Talkback

Wow.... dude.... that was cractified. Not as jam packed as FLCL or Excel Saga tho, but... interesting, that's for sure. I'd be up for checking out some more.
 
Wow, a lot of people are automatically saying "OMFG, WTF DIS IS STOOPID" WAAAAAAAAY too quick. For the love of saints, it's the first episode and it's SUPPOSED to be uber cracked up.
 
Horoko said:
Wow, a lot of people are automatically saying "OMFG, WTF DIS IS STOOPID" WAAAAAAAAY too quick. For the love of saints, it's the first episode and it's SUPPOSED to be uber cracked up.

I've been saying that since I watched all the 32 fansubbed episodes my friend showed me. :nono:


THEY SHOULD'VE GOT BLEACH INSTEAD!!!

*gets punched by the Skull Glove*
 
*Shrugs* I don't know what to tell you. Bobobobobobobo is great in my eyes. It makes Excel Saga look somewhat normal.
 
Horoko said:
*Shrugs* I don't know what to tell you. Bobobobobobobo is great in my eyes. It makes Excel Saga look somewhat normal.

No...Excel and Puni are anime satires...FLCL is just insane...and Dead Leaves...yeesh...heck...have you even seen Sunabozu before? LMAO
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top