Street Fighter 6 new characters , the story behind their creation

Administrator
Staff member
<p>Street Fighter 6 is coming in few days, So to give the game more hype Capcom and Red Bull revealed the story behind How the new faces made it to the game. This video clips shows the early concepts of some of these new challengers. Capcom played safe when it comes to returning characters since majority of them are from Street Fighter II. Capcom is still hesitant to not include characters from that iconic sequel after the risk they did with Street Fighter III almost killed the series. From the returning characters only Juri, Rashid , Luke and Ed are not from Street Fighter II. I wish to see representation for Alpha, II,IV ,Final Fight and Rival Schools(its part of the Street Fighter Universe).</p>

One of my current favorite fighting game designs is Kimberly's.They did an excellent job with her and Jaime. I'm pleased that they kept a mix between the new youthful characters while also making the returning SF2 cast more grown, experienced, and wiser.

I love these cool, in-depth character studies! I hope to see more of this in the future. It's also entertaining to watch Japanese game developers gather in cafes and restaurants to discuss their projects. I appreciate you sharing the video.Capcom seems determined to find a successor to Ryu as the face of the game. I can understand their attempts with Alex and Abel, but it's a tough act to follow. Let's see if Luke can step up to the challenge and win over the fans.

The World Warrior
I enjoy seeing the character-creation process. I'd like to see more behind-the-scenes footage. They created the most formidable judoka ever seen in video games! Salutations to Capcom! In Street Fighter 6, she will be one of my major characters. Manon will be my primary main character.

Fighting Lili will be so uncomfortable. I do not like the idea of beating up a child.

She took the kids Ryu
The development process behind these new characters must have been quite a journey. It's fascinating to peek into the rejected concepts and see how they evolved into entirely different characters. I wonder what other surprises await us in Street Fighter 6 batch 2 of dlcs. They already revealed the first batch and only one of them is new.

These new characters are cringy, I can't help but roll my eyes. Jamie with his Hiphop Drunken Fist style? Seriously? It's just a desperate attempt to be different, but it's not going to work. Nothing can replace the classic moves and presence of Ryu and Ken.And don't even get me started on Luke. Capcom trying to make him the face of the game? Give me a break! Ryu is the epitome of a true Street Fighter. Luke will never come close to that level of respect and admiration. Especially from the fact he is designed after that jerk Logan Paul.And Kimberly? A ninja with hip hop, graffiti, and '80s pop culture? It's like they're throwing random elements together hoping something sticks. Chun-Li has established herself as the queen of the franchise, and no one can replace her grace and strength.These new characters are just feeble attempts to cater to younger audiences and stay relevant. Capcom should focus on perfecting the classics rather than trying to force these replacements on us. It's just disappointing to see the direction they're taking with Street Fighter 6.

Marisa is Ugly, Honestly, I have to say that Marisa's appearance in Street Fighter 6 is far from appealing to me. The muscular physique and helmet-like hairstyle just don't sit well with my personal taste. I understand that Capcom wanted to portray her as a strong character, but it feels like they went too far in exaggerating her features. I miss my Pretty girls like Karin, Laura,Ibuki and Sakura.

I am the Omega
Yo, gotta respectfully disagree wit' ya on Marisa's design in Street Fighter 6, my friend. While I get that beauty's all about personal taste, I actually dig Marisa's tough and muscular look, ya know? It's a bold move by Capcom, breakin' away from the usual female character designs we see in fightin' games.

Her strong, empowered vibe fits her role as a Pankration fighter perfectly. I mean, she's all 'bout showin' that strength and athleticism. It's dope to see Capcom flippin' the script and throwin' out those traditional beauty standards, representin' diversity in the game. And that helmet-like hairstyle? It's just another piece that adds to her uniqueness, makin' her stand out from the rest.

At the end of the day, character

I want to Marry Manon! I'd be head over heels for her if she is real! That accent of hers? Ooh la la, it's just so sexy . I can already imagine strolling through the streets of Paris with her, hand in hand, sharing croissants and exploring all the beautiful sights.
Her unique blend of being a judoka, supermodel, and ballerina makes her even more stalkworthy.