Street Fighter 6 showcase reveals 1st batch of dlc characters

The World Warrior
None of my favorite characters returns yet and they are not part of the 1st batch of DLC. I will not buy until my favorite characters are dlc.

I admire Capcom's ability to revamp Street Fighter while keeping its essential characteristics. This is how it's done! Capcom, congratulations!The highest compliment I could possible pay is that this game appears to have been made with passion thus far. I've only recently become interested in the vintage Fighting Games Community, and I expect to try to grind in this game at first.

New Jersey's Finest Coffee-Loving Cop
The developers of SF6—what the hell happened to them? This time, they go all out; there is so much passion and content that two games might easily be made from it. They genuinely want this to be a success, and I sincerely hope it is. Seriously, I hope this game gets a lot of seasons; imagine the roster size if it goes on for years! The difference between this and Base Street Fighter V couldn't be more noticeable; they obviously learned a lot from the prior game.

I did love Street Fighter V but its base version was so lame without the DLC. This one looks decadent on the base game!

This game contains an incredible amount of engaging information for the story mode. I can't wait to get my hands on it once it's fully released!They truly understand what draws people to the universe, style, and spirit of street fighter, and they are aware of the real-world street fighter community. It's thrilling to see a studio running at full capacity. What a competitive game is "meant" to be in the minds of the makers and what players do with it are always at odds.

Kov

Street Fighter V's launch focused to much on Esports they neglected the casuals. This time they manage to find the balance.

My Main! My Man Rashid is DLC! Capcom is going to get my money once he is available!

Street Fighter has gone so far since it was started. I love how the game evolved!

Why so down tonight?
I love the demo. The tutorials in this game genuinely teach you, and I enjoyed playing it despite the fact that I dislike fighting games and find them difficult to understand. Furthermore, the controls have been enhanced, making it much easier and less difficult to make a move. Perhaps I'll get it. But I have to keep my options open and wait to see how Tekken 8 does. Despite having 7, it can be complicated and difficult to make a move. Oh, and it's difficult, but I wouldn't mind if I could master it and start attacking.