Bleach Live-Action Movie being developed by Warner Bros

Why not the actor for Ron Weasley? LOL. He's a ginger.

I feel if they release this film, they need to play on the ginger hair meme and the anime's hair meme to be truly cool.

A. why cast a british person for an american production? B. part of Ichigo's characterization is that he's unusual for being a japanese person with orange hair, and he's even teased for it

Chad will be a sinch to cast. He's a Mexican and you can find them anywhere.

Racist much? Chad is the strong, silent type, with a caring side and a sense of honor, the person cast as him would as least have to be very fit

Orihime. If whitewashed, I call for Megan Fox or Rosie Whitely from Transformers but not, the actress for Chi-Chi from Evolution.

Orihimi is supposed to be innocent and sweet, with mostly normal looks except her rather large bust size. she shouldn't look like a model

That nerd guy....I don't know.

His name is Uryu, and for that, casting someone skinny who can portray serious charcters would do well

Rukia. Any short raven-haired Asian teen.

Rukia is a complex character, and the person cast would have to act the part and not just look it
 
Rukia is a complex character, and the person cast would have to act the part and not just look it

:sly:
How is Rukia complex? She's just a typical flat-chested tsundere-type character (and yes, I've read up till
Aizen claiming to have been behind everything in the story and getting power-ups from the writer's butt.

Oh, and Ulquiorra's death ripping off Sensui's.
so, I know her little back-stories and such.)
 
Last edited:
Dude, really? ....The ****?

Look, now before you get extremely judgemental, where I went to high school, the only kids I saw reading Death Note were goths and emos

I'm not trying to be discriminative, I just didn't think the story had that much in regards to a broad base of appeal
 
A. why cast a british person for an american production? B. part of Ichigo's characterization is that he's unusual for being a japanese person with orange hair, and he's even teased for it



Racist much? Chad is the strong, silent type, with a caring side and a sense of honor, the person cast as him would as least have to be very fit



Orihimi is supposed to be innocent and sweet, with mostly normal looks except her rather large bust size. she shouldn't look like a model



His name is Uryu, and for that, casting someone skinny who can portray serious charcters would do well



Rukia is a complex character, and the person cast would have to act the part and not just look it
If the movie was filmed and set in Japan , I could see Ichigo being Japanese, but if we are going for a cultural equivalent , gingers are kind of in the same boat though it is not unusual here. But for all we know, it will be in America and Uryu will be the stereotypical Asian smart guy who ends up as a badass. If i am wrong and I hope I am , I would love for the film to be filmed and set in Japan. Otherwise, it makes literally no sense to even make the film.

My take on this? The only way I can see this work is like the Grudge but where he goes to America and if Ichigo kept his orange hair while being Asian. If this film bombs I want it to at least be funny.

Can you take humor much? I saw Mexican/ Native American within him and these days, you can find an actor with those features in many parts of America. It's just a fact I taken advantage of for humor's sake.

Orihime if whitewashed and not those two should be played by either Emma Stone , Jeniffer Lawrence or Mari Rooney from the Dragon Tattoo. Not sure who should play her as I don't know of any Asian American actresses aside from Chi-Chi. But think about it, who can bring in the most box office is where it ends up being.

That's why in airbender, Jesse McCartney was to be Zuko at one point, Rathbone was to be Zuko at some point while Dante Basco was to be Zuko. Then somehow, Dev was chosen as him over being Sokka because of his one role. Sometimes, it's just box office draw in they want with all the names to make a "risky" film safer in their old eyes. It just happens that playing safe gets them into these issues.

Uryu? Hmmm.....I can't exactly pin him down really.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top