Biyou Shounen ★ Celebrity

Boys Este?


I have a feeling this is probably gonna have the production value of PuriPuriD. Even if does suck, at least we can watch it and hope that Hiroya and Kotani get a bitch fight for their beloved Takumi :x
 
tv-tokyo.co.jp/boysesute <-- this. It was bad. Not in that PuriPuriD this sucks so much it must win at life the universe and everything way, more in the oh god give me back those two hours of my life so I can waste them watching Hide's big gay movie instead way.

It's kinda lol that Takumi was in a beauty salon drama just this summer, and his two kouhais in the path of gay are immediately following his steps with another one in the fall tho.
 
tv-tokyo.co.jp/boysesute <-- this. It was bad. Not in that PuriPuriD this sucks so much it must win at life the universe and everything way, more in the oh god give me back those two hours of my life so I can waste them watching Hide's big gay movie instead way.

It's kinda lol that Takumi was in a beauty salon drama just this summer, and his two kouhais in the path of gay are immediately following his steps with another one in the fall tho.

Augh, I see... It looks bad. :( Though, because I'm a sadist I'll probably watch it anyway. I mean, I forced myself to watch all 13 episodes of Pink no Idenshi and that was the most horrible thing I've ever watched ....

And its even more funny that its on the same television station at that XP
 
It hasn't been uploaded or avalible yet. Its on Utatane but the queue is terrible (i've been on queue for two days). Share, nai. Perfect Dark, zettai arimasen.

So, yeah. Its like looking for a needle in a haystack.
 
Gah, if it weren't for Yoshikazu Kotani and our in-jokes in the IRC channel I don't thinks I'd be interested in this show. The premise as expected is lame. Here's hoping the conflict we saw between the characters in episode one builds up to some bitch slapping and boy cat fighting later on. :laugh:
 
Gah, if it weren't for Yoshikazu Kotani and our in-jokes in the IRC channel I don't thinks I'd be interested in this show. The premise as expected is lame. Here's hoping the conflict we saw between the characters in episode one builds up to some bitch slapping and boy cat fighting later on. :laugh:

Here here!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top