Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I found out a couple days ago that a Geneologist from Texas, Kachtum, has just concluded a five year study with her team analyzing hair, feces, etc samples from around the world. She has come to the conclusion that, not only does Bigfoot exist, but she has identified at least three subspecies & they might be even more closely related to humans than Chimps.

Her work is currently going before peer review to looks for flaws in her research & if it goes through, there will finally be conclusive evidence that Bigfoot actually exists. I know I don't have the article here, but I'll try to find it when I get off work in a couple hours, unless someone else finds it first.

The issue with mainstream science is that it is composed of those whom hold Eurocentric and imperialist ideologies that in a very unscientific manner, deny that something does not exist and act like its some local superstition. It also stands to reason its arrogance and narcissistic view of the world is the cause of why the mainstream always fails.

As far as I recall, the gorillas were thought of as legend with the scientific community of the day acting in the exact same arrogant manner.

Similar instances are seen within the historical mainstream where they overlook entire eras and peoples to support their highly biased, bigoted and inaccurate viewpoints. Unless you are interested in either history or science and actually read better books than the ones provided , students will be lead to believe in myths , lies and half-truths rather than knowing the unfalsifiable facts.

Ever wonder why books for both these subjects geared for the first twelve grades in schooling are the biggest laughingstock in the history of publishing? No wonder why America is behind in these areas when up-to-date and accurate information is neglected for profit and greed. Even at the college level you an see the same thing where nothing is changed except the arrangement of the chapters.

Before I go onto a tangent, sure there is issue with Bigfoot's existence, but as I recall, there is too much at stake at not considering and being open-minded of the notion of a simian creature in the world.

There are apes in South America ,so it stands to reason that North America could have a similar population of apes in the North, especially with the land bridge being as it was. Why is it so far fetched to admit that perhaps, people can be wrong and not know everything about the world, with oceans and lands that have still not been fully uncovered.

We learn new things and use devices that would be like magic to our ancestors in the Middle Ages, which was by the way not as backwards as portrayed, if not impossible. When has the mainstream ever been correct in its "beliefs" that something or another is totally impossible and can never happen? Only for intellectuals with narrow minds and worldviews it is.

Scientists whom entertain fictitious notions of a warming world like its some human caused evil and ignore the various periods of cold and warmth, but cannot entertain the reality that perhaps, there are creatures out there they do not know about or for historians, civilizations and peoples whom had as much advanced technology and culture as their precious European civilization, they are the reason why the intellectual spheres are losing credibility and integrity.

They can entertain notions of aliens and life on other worlds, but can never entertain what is on their own planet and try to disprove the optimists.

Kudos to the Genealogist if she is right, but also Kudos to if she is wrong. It might not be Bigfoot, but if this discovers a new species, its still a win in my books.

Shyni
The difference between gorillas and bigfoot is that gorillas did not live in the fricking United States of America. Western scientists took a long time to learn about gorillas because those animals were living in a different continent, which was at the time, less explored by westerners. From what I can tell, African people had known of them before western scientists did.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060712...rilla.org/english/gjournal/texte/30typus.html

"Soon after my arrival," Savage wrote later that year in the Boston Journal of Natural History, "Mr Wilson showed me a skull, represented by the natives to be that of a monkey-like animal, remarkable for its size, ferocity, and habits." An incredulous Savage immediately saw that the skull did not correspond to any known ape. It must belong to a whole new primate species, one larger and more powerful than humans.

Sure, the U.S. is big, but for a species of animals as humungous as bigfoot to survive and breed around there for centuries without anybody finding a body is a bit more of a stretch than western scientists taking a long time to discover an animal on a different continent. Considering how widespread sightings are, you'd think there would have been a few of them that got run down by a vehicle at some point, or something. Surely something like bones would have been found by now, like how Thomas Savage had a skull he used to write a report on them before westerners saw live specimens. Even then, it didn't take that long for live ones to be found/captured.

At first, the impact of their discovery was largely limited to the scientific world, and it was another decade before whole gorilla specimens began appearing in any numbers in Europe. Shot by such adventurers (...)
(from same article) Just something I've noticed there. It only took a decade after the discovery of gorillas for (dead) gorilla specimens to be put on display, but it's been a long time since bigfoot sightings have been reported, but still no body.

Anyway, it might mean the discovery of a new species, but I'm very doubtful it's actually bigfoot. Finding bigfoot should be simpler than many other scientific investigations, considering all that is needed to prove it is to find the body of one, and they're supposed to be really big. No need for much of anything complicated to prove it's existence if people can just show the creature.

Last edited:
I try to remain objective about things until I have enough information. By this point in my life, I'm certain things like religion or the Loch Ness Monster are not real, but I've seen enough evidence that Bigfoot is still a possibility for me- Including a partial Trail Cam shot of an animal obscured by a medium sized tree. It's not enough to convince too many people off of, but for someone with 20/20 vision, I can say it's definately a primate & it's definately not a guy in a constume. It also didn't appear photoshopped. I can usually pick up on anything off about a faked picture. What I was able to see was a partial face that incuded an eye & it showed no signs of being a mask & is the most compelling evidence I've seen to date. Of course, If it turned out to just be an escaped gorilla or something, I wouldn't be all too surprised either.

As for lack of Bigfoot evidence VS gorilla, they were considered God-like by Native Americans & weren't to be messed with. They weren't something you went off hunting for, so they wouldn't really find all too much evidence there. And white people... we don't go around really collecting dead specimen- we've only ever hunted live game ever since we've been here. Generally speaking, I'd just assume that it's Reverence by Natives, combined with just plain scaring easy & the natural fast decomposition of dead animals might account for never finding one. Also, there's another thing about Gorillas- you might think they're agressive & like to attack, but they tend to be more docile & constantly hide, only attacking as a last resort, and they're good at it. Plus, most people have the wrong view of what a forest is really like in north america. Most people think of the pristine "just trees & little else" like there is in many places in Europe, but that isn't true. The sheer humidity in North American forest areas cause bushes, vines & plants to grow in thick among hills, streams, fallen trees & clearings. Plus, vegitation gets thicker, forming sheer walls of green you can barely see through along edged & clearings. And these things get worse in areas where there is little to no human interferance, like national parks or western Canada. For an animal inclined to want to hide, it wouldn't be too difficult. Not to mention that Bigfoot mania started roughly in the 40s-50s, died to a joke by the 80s & only regained popularity through crappy TV shows who don't invest enough real time to actually search. They've only gotten close once on Monster Quest & then everyone was scared to go see what was actually throwning rocks at them in case it attacked. Next time they went there, the animal had changed it's range & was no longer in the area.

Shyni
All those factors you mentioned (thick vegetation, animals getting scared easily, decomposition) can account for many bigfoot expeditions turning out unsuccessful, but if these creatures exist, they would have been around for at least centuries, yet in this time, no one has found a body, or recognizable body parts. It doesn't need to be a zoologist or somebody out looking for bigfoot, but surely, if bigfoot is an actual species, it needs to continuously breed, and each animal has to die at some point.

Surely, in all recorded history of North America, somebody would've found some sort of body part. It's a bit of a stretch, to say the least how in centuries, not only have all expeditions failed to turn up body parts, but nobody has any luck to even stumble upon a skull or anything. This is not something that needs to happen often. If somebody, even one person comes forward with part of a bigfoot body, that would have been major proof.

As for the gorilla comparison, despite how shy they are, people managed to find them. And don't forests/jungles in Africa have thick vegetation too? People managed to find gorillas eventually. Westerners managed to find gorilla skulls before capturing complete specimens, but there's been no such bigfoot-related discovery.

That no bodies, or even body parts have been found is what really makes it doubtful. It could have been anyone that finds something, even a random camper or hunter who accidentally stumbles upon some skull or limb. Or maybe one bigfoot accidentally wanders from its habitat and ends up getting run over by some large vehicle. That there has never been any such luck in bigfoot research for centuries makes it quite doubtful such a species exists.

Last edited:
Yeah, Jungles are even more dense. I've heard in Africa you can't find things you're looking for if they're right next to you unless there's some sort of indication. Gorillas start making noises when you get close, most Bigfoot, that I've heard, seem to run further away, warn from a safe distance with rocks & vocals from a location they find safe or just have the sense not to do anything at all.

And while I get you're point, a lot of evidence I've seen pointing to it's existence is enough that I can just ignore the one reason, seeing as there might (might, thought god only knows what it is) be a reason for that that will become evident if we ever do find the damn things & study their behavior. If there were a **** load of reasons why it couldn't exist, that would be a different story.

It has enough food if it's omnivorous, it has enough land- even the four most populated states in the country (Ohio, New York, Texas & California) have large tracts of Government protected & managed forest land (I I live in Ohio, there are three small National Parks in my county alone- one forest & two wetland) especially when adding Canada into the mix & people get lots of odd organic samples & sightings that defy logic. Yes, we have had hoaxes & bad press before, but for the moment, I'm still leaning towards the thing being real.