Brave Sound~
lol wut

bigfoot1eo2.jpg

"Two Bigfoot hunters claim they have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday.

The Bigfoot is claimed to have been found in the woods of northern Georgia by Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, and the claim is being supported by a Bay Area Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi, a multiple local Democratic candidate."

http://www.inquisitr.com/2357/has-bigfoot-been-found/

They also apparently hunt Leprechauns :O_O: *Goes into hiding* "Their after me lucky charms!"

Mad Skillz
So... is this real?

With the density of some of the forest areas in the US, it's not hard to believe there would be undiscovered animals out there...but this doesn't strike me as real. Would be interesting if it was though.

Skreeong!
they have DNA results,they came back as Inconclusive,Human,and Possum. i believe it's fake.

kC

FAKE!!!

They also claim to have more photos and video footage of other Bigfoot creatures morning the dead one...Well considering the "kept" the thing in a freezer for 2 weeks and didn't tell a single soul my guess is it's FAKE. I mean come on. You hunt Bigfoot for a living wtf wouldn't you be sending pictures of one via pix msg being like "OMG I FOUND BIGFOOT". seriously...I think they killed some dude and surgically attached a Bigfoot costume to him.

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!

Actually back this time
I like to believe that it's just an extremely hairy man, who liked to run around in the woods, very naked.

But yes.