K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 15, 2009 #1 80's: Twin Brace and Turbo brace, no doubt. 90's: Cross Changer, Aura Changer, can't leave out the power brace and dorn changer. But out of all of them, I'd pick Cross. 00's: Accellular and ShodoPhone, for wrist Hurricane gyro.
80's: Twin Brace and Turbo brace, no doubt. 90's: Cross Changer, Aura Changer, can't leave out the power brace and dorn changer. But out of all of them, I'd pick Cross. 00's: Accellular and ShodoPhone, for wrist Hurricane gyro.
ShinmeiSuzaku Mezameru, sono tamashii Jun 15, 2009 #2 The cellphone changers they've been using in recent years have been a put off for me. But my all time favorite would have to be the Aura Changers.
The cellphone changers they've been using in recent years have been a put off for me. But my all time favorite would have to be the Aura Changers.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 15, 2009 #3 Nice. Aura was a sexy looking one. I had to debate between that and cross. In Dai, they put so much effin emotion into it, I loved it.
Nice. Aura was a sexy looking one. I had to debate between that and cross. In Dai, they put so much effin emotion into it, I loved it.
Fantasy Leader Member Jun 15, 2009 #4 Twin Brace (Liveman) V-Changer (Fiveman) Cross Changer (Jetman) Dino Buckler (Zyuranger) Aura Changer (Dairanger) Doron Changer (Kakuranger) Power Brace (Ohranger) Axle Changer (Carranger) Digitizer (Megaranger) Ginga Brace (Gingaman) GoGo Brace (GoGo-V) Chrono Changer (Timeranger) G-Phone (Gaoranger) Dino Braces (Abaranger) SPD Arms (Dekaranger) Shodo Phone (Shinkenger) Don't really have a number one favorite. Though the majority of my favs are in the 90s sentai.
Twin Brace (Liveman) V-Changer (Fiveman) Cross Changer (Jetman) Dino Buckler (Zyuranger) Aura Changer (Dairanger) Doron Changer (Kakuranger) Power Brace (Ohranger) Axle Changer (Carranger) Digitizer (Megaranger) Ginga Brace (Gingaman) GoGo Brace (GoGo-V) Chrono Changer (Timeranger) G-Phone (Gaoranger) Dino Braces (Abaranger) SPD Arms (Dekaranger) Shodo Phone (Shinkenger) Don't really have a number one favorite. Though the majority of my favs are in the 90s sentai.
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 15, 2009 #5 mmm, I see. lol Plus for Dekaranger, i think you mean SP Lisence(s)
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 15, 2009 #6 For my 6th's list: Gou Gou Changer (will always be on my list, it's sick in everyway) dino commander (maybe), Wing Trigger, and King Brace.
For my 6th's list: Gou Gou Changer (will always be on my list, it's sick in everyway) dino commander (maybe), Wing Trigger, and King Brace.
KAGEKI It stinks. Jun 15, 2009 #7 I like the DinoBucklers, Aura Changers, Digitizers, those Ohranger Changers, and almost any cellphone-related changers.
I like the DinoBucklers, Aura Changers, Digitizers, those Ohranger Changers, and almost any cellphone-related changers.
Black Fang Active Member Jun 15, 2009 #8 Any handheld device or watch-sized wrist changer (which excludes almost anything post-Jetman) or is generally the best.
Any handheld device or watch-sized wrist changer (which excludes almost anything post-Jetman) or is generally the best.
Nanami Tenkawa 優しさの大人少女 Jun 15, 2009 #10 V-Changer, Dino Buckler, Chrono Changer, and Shodo phone are my faves! ^v^