Best or Your Fav PR Villain/Villian Voice

Diabolico, Zedd, Goldar, Zen-Aku, Ecliptor....


Strange how the best villains usually have the best voices.

That's usually because PR villains seem to always have voices that are either really goofy or really horrifying. I don't think I've ever noticed an in-between.
 
Darkonda from In Space

I was waiting for someone to say that. He really went to work. He's probably the most deceiving monster out of all seasons. A straight con. He had no allies. Just all for one. :buttrock:

There was another monster similar to him though, in LG, He had a leotard on or a too too, something that made him look like he was in play. lol

What's his name?
 
Honestly and Truly,

Lord Zedd is still the best of the best Power Ranger Villains. Next to Darkonda, Ecliptor, Astronoma, Diabolico, Olympius, Ransik, Zen-aku, and Koragg (even though I didn't like Wild Force and Mystic Force).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top