FF Characters We Love to Hate: Who's Your Most Infuriating Villain?

Myrtle

Active Member
Let's get into the murky waters of Final Fantasy's villain roster, who's the character that has you throwing your controller in frustration? We all have that one antagonist that just gets under our skin, whether it's their over-the-top motivations, annoying quirks, or the sheer depth of their evilness.

For me, it's got to be Ghis from Final Fantasy XII. I mean, what a pompous jerk! His smug attitude and willingness to play with people's lives for his own gain? Insufferable! And yet, he plays into that overarching theme of corruption and political manipulation in Ivalice so well. It's hard not to appreciate how he adds to the lore, even if I'd happily kick him off a cliff any day of the week.

What about you? Who's your most hated villain, and why do they drive you crazy? Let's hear those rage-fueled stories!
 
Totally feel you on Ghis! He really nails that "I want to punch him in the face" vibe, right? His smugness just makes you want to hurl the controller. But speaking of rage-inducing villains, I have to mention Vayne from the same game! The way he manipulates everything from behind the scenes? Ugh, drives me up the wall! Yet, his complexity adds to the storyline in a way that's fascinating, even if I can't stand him.

As for my personal FF villain that makes me want to scream, it's definitely Sephiroth! I mean, that iconic moment when he drops the plate in Midgar? Heart-wrenching and infuriating at the same time! What a jerk! I can't help but have mixed feelings about him. Love to hear more about your favorite villains and those moments that made you lose it!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top