Best member of the original Power Rangers

As much as I loved the original six - hell, when my friends and I were playing around when we were younger, I could be Kimberly - I have to say Adam.

As stated earlier, the whole, "I'm a frog" thing was cute. He went from Dinos to Turbo and then came back in 2 separate seasons - In Space to help out Carlos after he hurt the pink ranger (her name slips my mind at the moment), as well as Operation Overdrive for the 15th anniversary team up. I'm not going to deny it, I had and still have a bit of a crush on him.

His actor - Johnny Yong Bosch - is a very successful voice actor and singer. You don't hear much about the singing, but he does it apparently. *had to find his email to contact him for a report*

There are many other reasons why I like Adam, but they can wait for another time.
 
i liked tommy when he first came out,it was around the time i learned the word badass. adam was cool but for the first seasons he seamed "frozen"
 
I voted jason. Tommy was cool only when jason is around. When jason left tommy became kind of boring.
 
Billy.

He was the thinker, and stayed on the team for along time.

Plus, we honestly did see hime evolve from a timid nerd to confident and intelligent ass kicker. Also he's the most like Peter Parker, and I love characters that are like that.
 
Last edited:
Adam came back after like 15 years and Überly PWNED the newbies!
:thumbs:


Adam Park is the Bee's Knees

The Cat's Pajamas

The Shiz-nit

The Bomb Diggity

The Fukkin Black Ranger!!!

:buttrock::buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top