Best Heisei Kamen Rider Movie Ending

I've watched all of them and they're all pretty awesome.. still I loved Takumi and Mari holding hands in the end...
 
How the ending of God Speed Love got linked in the main series sent shivers up my spine! Eventhough it's an alternate world.
 
Although I have no feelings for Faiz,
but it's movie ending is the best... ^^

WTFreally?!?! Faiz?

The movie basically tells us that humanity is all but entirely wiped out. The ending shows the so-called evolution of humanity as nothing more than monsters, and the "hero" defeats two of their champions and afterwards decides, "I'm going to go do something else" with the series' female. Nothing is left resolved, he just...leaves.

How is that the best ending??

Favorite endings are Blade, Kabuto, and Agito. GSL's actually really good, explaining Tendou's awesomeness and such.
 
thought i dislike the newer KR's from the Pritty boys to the bad Kanju Design but i voted Kiva
 
WTFreally?!?! Faiz?

The movie basically tells us that humanity is all but entirely wiped out. The ending shows the so-called evolution of humanity as nothing more than monsters, and the "hero" defeats two of their champions and afterwards decides, "I'm going to go do something else" with the series' female. Nothing is left resolved, he just...leaves.

How is that the best ending??

Actually, Orga/Kiba came to his senses and rescued Mari from the Giant Orphenoch, but at the cost of his life though and Tak-kun finished it with one blast. So, apparently, Tak-kun didn't wanted to play a part in this confused war between the majority of orphenochs and the small number of humans left. He just does he always do, protect his friends and live his own life no matter what people think of him.

For that, the entire world is left in the midst of all the confusion on what to believe anymore. the humans' liberation army is now confused and anger because the last hope for salvation was a ruse and the majority of orphenochs are now questioning SMART BRAIN's motives and must choose think for themselves or not.

That's what I think the message of Faiz's ending told us, "Don't follow orders your whole, and don't listen to what others think about you, think for yourself."
 
WTFreally?!?! Faiz?

The movie basically tells us that humanity is all but entirely wiped out. The ending shows the so-called evolution of humanity as nothing more than monsters, and the "hero" defeats two of their champions and afterwards decides, "I'm going to go do something else" with the series' female. Nothing is left resolved, he just...leaves.

How is that the best ending??

Favorite endings are Blade, Kabuto, and Agito. GSL's actually really good, explaining Tendou's awesomeness and such.

I agree, it kinda became a prologue to the whole series itself! :buttrock:
 
Actually, Orga/Kiba came to his senses and rescued Mari from the Giant Orphenoch, but at the cost of his life though and Tak-kun finished it with one blast. So, apparently, Tak-kun didn't wanted to play a part in this confused war between the majority of orphenochs and the small number of humans left. He just does he always do, protect his friends and live his own life no matter what people think of him.

There is a reason why I dropped Faiz...

For that, the entire world is left in the midst of all the confusion on what to believe anymore. the humans' liberation army is now confused and anger because the last hope for salvation was a ruse and the majority of orphenochs are now questioning SMART BRAIN's motives and must choose think for themselves or not.

That's what I think the message of Faiz's ending told us, "Don't follow orders your whole, and don't listen to what others think about you, think for yourself."

I don't think Orphenoch #1 was questioning SMART BRAIN's motives, and after maybe a day or two, everything would proceed as normal. I get that this is what you wanted the movie to say, but the hints weren't there.

Except for the human bits--that's correct.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top