Best Heisei-Era Kamen Rider Music

Kiva! It's the best especially with Tetra-Fang. Kiva!! All the way baby!
Let's Kiva!!:buttrock:
Kivato Ikuze!!:castlerock:
 
Kiva has a lot of awesome songs and i like the BGM in the show. It has a unique feel. But the songs are the best! SUPAAAAA NOOO-VA!!:buttrock:
 
Kiva, Faiz and... OOO. I love the opening of Kiva. Shame Tourbillion split up after they made that song 'cos Break the Chain is just... amazing. Faiz has some awesome music, like the opening by ISSA, and the battle music that says, "You'll survive." And, "People with no name," is an awesome song, too. OOO had a lot of awesome music, but my favourite ones are, Tajador, the music when he was in greeed-purple medal form, sagosa, sha-sha shota (the water one) and tighten up. Damn, OOO's music was... wow... I didn't like W's music much, but W itself was amazing, and Ryuki, I barely liked any of the music, to be honest. lol Except... Revolution.
 
OOO.

I liked every song in OOO.In fact, you know how a few months ago, I stated how much I hated Sun Goes Up?I gave it like 50 more listens and now I like it.

Faiz would also count, but it had that dreaded People With No Name.It might have to do with having a TERRIBLE singer singing it.Personally, I think he sounds like some 15 year old during puberty.EGO~Eyes Glazing Over~'s singer wasn't too bad.Just the beginning of that song with the instrumental and the "ONE,TWO, THREE KICK IT" was awesome.The thing about EGO's singer wasn't too much that he was a bad singer, but I think it was more of him not being right for the song.Sadly, I don't think the same way about m.C.A.T.

I think Kiva's songs were really nice.They were really underused though.Supernova was the only real one that got used a lot.

Poor secondary Riders never get their songs used too much.

Fourze's music so far has been pretty good for me.Bounce Back is kinda underwhelming, but like two of Faiz's songs, it's the singer choice's fault and it's probably not gonna show up again anyway.The moment Giant Step played when Elek States debuted, I fell in love with it.Shooting Star is an amazing song as well.It looks like it's not gonna be used again though, by the looks of things.The extra songs on the Shooting Star CD were nice too.Last Child was okay and O.K Alright is the only Kamen Rider Girls song I like.Evolvin Storm is kinda weird, but I like it in a way.Cosmic Mind is no doubt my favorite song for Fourze and I'm looking forward to listening to its full version tomorrow or the day after.Endless Play is a really good song for the more switch using fight scenes.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top