Best Character Development moment in a Tokusatsu Show

I am pretty sure that becoming friends is considered character development. Like Terui, or Phillip or Yuuto or Ashihara and all those guys.
 
I liked Wataru's character development. He was once some loner kid living in his dad's house and by the last episode he was sitting on the king's throne:thumbs:
 
I liked Wataru's character development. He was once some loner kid living in his dad's house and by the last episode he was sitting on the king's throne:thumbs:

Wataru's character development is an extremely BETTER EXECUTION of the "wimp to hero" plot concept over Ryotaro's. That's primarily because even after Ryotaro matured in "Saraba Den-O," it still felt like to the audience that he didn't change much and that he'll still fall flat on his ass if someone pushes Ryotaro with their pinky finger..........while Wataru just gives you that badassery stare like he did in the last episodes of Kiva when he fought the Fangire suit-less......as well as when he approached Tsukasa in Decade.
 
Wataru's character development is an extremely BETTER EXECUTION of the "wimp to hero" plot concept over Ryotaro's. That's primarily because even after Ryotaro matured in "Saraba Den-O," it still felt like to the audience that he didn't change much and that he'll still fall flat on his ass if someone pushes Ryotaro with their pinky finger..........while Wataru just gives you that badassery stare like he did in the last episodes of Kiva when he fought the Fangire suit-less......as well as when he approached Tsukasa in Decade.

Maybe to some, not to all. What I saw in Wataru was that there were times when he fell into slumps, regressing from past development(the whole "I'm King" mini-plot was especially bad, and just came out of nowhere), unlike Ryotaro who continuously developed without major halts, and I saw him as majorly different from how he was at the start, and definitely not weak anymore
 
Last edited:
In my honest opinion, that is. I like Seto Koji with his reddish hair. Unlike what he doesn in other dramas.
 
In Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, season 1 when Trinni & Kimberly tried to save the Earth from pollution.

Why? Because I'm bored & wanted to pick the most idiotic thing I could possibly think of.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top