Best bromance in Heisei Rider?

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
We've all seen manly relationships between men in Kamen Rider. Fighting for justice, and protecting each other's backs. So I got a question, who's the best?

If you have any others, feel free to submit. I ran out of space.
 
Last edited:
The only answer...

Yaguruma x Kageyama.

mag2.jpg
 
Just why are OOO's Date and Gotou not on this list? If they were, it'd be a close call between them and the Hoppers (who are also not on the list)
 
Like I said, I ran out of space. I was debating to put Gotou and Date instead of Eiji and Ankh. That was a tough choice to make.
 
I'll cheat, since I support GodaixIchijou and ShouxPhilip as shippings.

Kenzaki and Hajime.

Granting Hajime's wish and saving everyone.
Kenzaki is truly the Bro-iest.

Eiji and Ankh is more comedy duo than bromance. Without Ankh I have no patience for Eiji. Movie Core *shudder*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top