Being a teenager sucks @$$

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLINGGGGGGGG
INNNNNNNN
MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
THESE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNDS
THEY WILLLLLLLLL NOT HEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL


IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW IM FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!

GONNA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND

NEVER GONNAA GIVE YOU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
NEVER GONNA RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN AROOOOOOOOOOOOUN!!!
NEVER GONNAA GIVE YOU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN
NEVER GONNA RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN AROOOOOOOOOOOOUN!!!
 
So you finally dropped the 9,000 thing and now you've discovered Rick Astley about half a year too late. :laugh:
 
I know. I'm just askin' for some updates on the old formula. Ya' know use a different band or somethin'.

And now that I have started this nonsense about jokes and there use by dates this has gone completely off topic.

Oh yeah,being a teenager sucks?
 
I know. I'm just askin' for some updates on the old formula. Ya' know use a different band or somethin'.

Can't really update on the biggest thing there is that fuels senseless teen emo and angst, being more recent is one thing, having more effect is another.
 
Guys, c'mon. You're arguing about how lame Linkin Park is. Surely you have something more productive to do.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…