I don't care what you young people say but the original is still better! It has more heart and it uses the combat system that makes it Final Fantasy. This game is even incomplete because its a remake of the 25% of the original game and they put lots of fillers to make it longer. The title of this game should be Final Fantasy may cry because it plays like Devil May cry! Not my Final Fantasy!

Move on from the past! You are way too blinded by your nostalgia! This remake slaps and it already surpassed the original by graphics and gameplay alone. It also improved the story because they make characters like Wedge,Biggs and Jessie more fleshed out. It made me care about the characters. The original didn't age well. Sorry but not Sorry!

Nostalgia is hell of a drug. This is the best remake right now because it added content instead of removing some. Compare this to the remakes of Resident evil 2 and 3 where there is so much cut content.

What a very unpopular opinion but I guess that is your preference. You know there is a Mod for the original Final Fantasy VII to have the characters have modern graphics. That one might appeal for you.

Hi I agree with Tanya Tom, I think everyone has their own preferences.
Each game is unique in their own different ways.
I certainly enjoyed both versions.

The original didn't age well so this remake improved it, I don't know why you think this sucks because it's awesome.

The sales of this game begs to differ and people can't wait to buy Integrade DLC. You are just a vocal minority when it comes to this issue. Things need to evolve with the times you know. Stop living in the past.

I don't care what you young people say but the original is still better! It has more heart and it uses the combat system that makes it Final Fantasy. This game is even incomplete because its a remake of the 25% of the original game and they put lots of fillers to make it longer. The title of this game should be Final Fantasy may cry because it plays like Devil May cry! Not my Final Fantasy!
This game is episodic because modern graphics is hard to implement if the game was released as one. They made the game better than the original anyway. You are just being a hipster who wants to rebel to the majority.

Once all episodes and dlcs will be released, the remake will be overall the better game. Episode 1 is like 15% of the original's plot point but it is already better. Most remakes have cut content while the remake we have got additional content that made Midgar more alive.

We are getting new content on and chapters we never had before.The characters have better portrayals on this game. The game became longer but instead of making it tedious it makes it more fun. I prefer this remake and I am one of those little children who enjoyed the original. I never felt any emotion when Jessie died on the original but here I ugly cried.