Complete Global saturation
I will definitely go for Aerith because there is something comforting about her presence. She seemed to be a more loving and nurturing people. There is a reason why a certain someone got her to the other side if you know what I mean. She is the morale of the group that keeps everyone's spirits up.

Oh a close minded oldschool fan! What a delight! News Flash! Things need to evolve to survive., Learn to accept changes because nothing stays the same.

The original actually didn't age well. The remake made it better. Let's just agree to disagree.

I will choose this remake over that sausage fest Final Fantasy XV! I love that Tifa and Aerith are strong independent women. Barret is also an African American representation adding more inclusivity and diversity to the game.

The changes this remake had introduces this legendary game to a new generation of players. They loved this remake so much that they played the original. You need to stop inventing shadows and see the brighter side of things. Too much negativity will make you miserable. Time to let go of that close minded nostalgia glasses of yours.