Would be nice for...

- Jared to become Nightwing, Max to become Oracle
- Dana learning of Terry's identity as Batman and keeps it a secret for him and Bruce.

If Batman Beyond still continued, it be having...
- Villains based on the originals
- A Red Hood/Red Robin who'd act as the New Goblin
- A villain based on Venom or Carnage.

Lurker
If Batman Beyond still continued, it be having...
- A Red Hood/Red Robin who'd act as the New Goblin
- A villain based on Venom or Carnage.

Batman isnt Spider-Man, take your dumb fetishes elsewhere.

See, one of the things I really liked about Batman Beyond was that it didn't go the path where his rogues gallery was all "same as before but with 'Beyond' slapped in front of their names".

It also made the episodes where you did have the original rogues show up have a LOT more impact.

Best episode ever! That or the conclusion to Batman beyond during the final episodes of JL series.

Oh the, "Hey, Terry! You never were legitimately a hero because this ridiculous Machiavellian plot and Bruce Wayne's DNA MADE you become Batman instead of anything you really did on your own" episode?

Yeah, I'd prefer if that episode were retconned out of existence, buried in a landfill somewhere in New Mexico and left to rot for all eternity. :mad:

Oh the, "Hey, Terry! You never were legitimately a hero because this ridiculous Machiavellian plot and Bruce Wayne's DNA MADE you become Batman instead of anything you really did on your own" episode?

Yeah, I'd prefer if that episode were retconned out of existence, buried in a landfill somewhere in New Mexico and left to rot for all eternity. :mad:
Omg what's that one called I've never seen it.

Vongola Cloud Guardian
Good show, recently watched the entirety of Season 1 on DVD. Heard they were going to actually call it the "Tomorrow Knight," but they felt it would have been a marketing issue.

"Tomorrow Night we're featuring the Tomorrow Knight." Something of that Jazz!
Glad they stuck with the Beyond title. :thumbs:

Guardian of the Universe
You can read it in print

Batman Beyond did return in comic book form. The series had a couple of one-offs last summer as part of Batman #700 and/or the annual with a mini-series and a regular monthly that lasted exactly one year with the final issue coming out in a few days. There was an arc where Terry McGinnis throws down with a future incarnation of the justice league that was a very entertaining read. The series is attempting to launch a new regular monthly in September as part of DC's new 52 alongside a possible Superman Beyond title featuring an old and despotic Superman similar to the Superman seen in a single episode of the DCAU Superman in which Lois either travels through time or has a glimpse of the future or something. My memory is a little hazy. I just read "Issue 0" of Superman Beyond and I wasn't too impressed, but the concept alone has potential.

It's funny in the initial Batman Beyond comic, they use Hush as a villain and yet Hush was never in the DCAU.

Eye See You
I personally would love a new DCAU continuity series, preferable one that takes place after "Epilogue" but now with Bruce dead and Terri running ****.

Was Statis Shock a failure? Didn't that go for a good number of episodes?

Static Shock was the abortion of the DCAU.