I wish Batman Beyond came back and remade.

Back then, there would've been a new Nightwing and Dick Grayson comes back to help Bruce.

Since there's a difference between Batman and Spider-man, I would think that it would be nice if there was a symbiote-like villain for Batman to face.

It would take over Terry in trying to win Dana's father's respect and it'll take over a new user for Batman & Nightwing to face.

Red Robin would be like the New Goblin.

Lurker
I wish Batman Beyond came back and remade.

Back then, there would've been a new Nightwing and Dick Grayson comes back to help Bruce.

Since there's a difference between Batman and Spider-man, I would think that it would be nice if there was a symbiote-like villain for Batman to face

Inque?

The problem with shows like Batman Beyond is that it was ahead of it's time. Too many people whined that it wasn't the Batman they know and love, so they didn't watch the show or support it much. If Batman Beyond had been made today, especially now that all the lesser known heroes and teams are starting to get some attention, I think it would have done much better.

Static Shock was also a show ahead of its time too. I think the reason why it failed was because it was a new hero that no one was invested in before, and people just didn't get it. He just came out of nowhere. I think these heroes didn't really hit their stride until they got their appearance in Justice League Unlimited. I think that's where they really became solidified as awesome. That or other minor things, like the other crossovers they were in or the Batman Beyond movie or something.

Not really. I'm talkin' about like... Batman is black and an evil Batman in white. Albino white?

In the cartoon The Batman, he did wear a white, weather-proof bat suit to fight Mr. Freeze. Not sure if he ever wore a white suit in the comics or not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Was Statis Shock a failure? Didn't that go for a good number of episodes?
Static was rather successful, ratings were always solid and won a few awards. The only thing it really lacked was a toyline, which after the mixed results of the Batman Beyond line I don't think Hasbro wanted to risk anything on an untested property. Really the only DCAU show that could been seen as a failure is The Zeta Project, which I admit to liking despite it's problems.

In Justice, We Trust!
There was an episode where he crossed over with the Justice league I think. I remember it being a pretty good show.

Yup, there was indeed!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PETk8eBbfN0"]Batman meets Batman - YouTube[/ame]

Static was rather successful, ratings were always solid and won a few awards. The only thing it really lacked was a toyline, which after the mixed results of the Batman Beyond line I don't think Hasbro wanted to risk anything on an untested property. Really the only DCAU show that could been seen as a failure is The Zeta Project, which I admit to liking despite it's problems.

They should've went with Bandai . At least they would release anything for their lines. Hell, I remembered the DBZ toys to be somewhat decent.

I really don't like Hasbro for toylines as it is as they are all half assed. Case in point, the Transformers toylines of late. The only thing I can hand to them is they actually release everything from their shows and then some more unlike Power Rangers with Bandai . But nonetheless , I swear they don't do any of their own toy designs anymore and its all Takaratomy ...

I hope they remake it as an anime or with the high quality animation of the Batman 90's series.

Static Shock was the ****. :castlerock: