Bueno Banned May 1, 2006 #1 If you miss this video, your life is NOT complete... Hopefully nobody posted this yet.:sweat:
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. May 2, 2006 #3 :laugh: Cool video!! "DOOON'T YOU EEEVER DOO THIS..!!"
Bueno Banned May 3, 2006 #4 Rising Sun Ranger said: :laugh: Cool video!! "DOOON'T YOU EEEVER DOO THIS..!!" Click to expand... That was one of the best quotes in the video, but lets face it...the WHOLE video was filled with awesome quotes. Like... "Somebody talks like that about MY wife? I'm sorry sir, I'm gonna break your leg." And... "He tried to kill me, so I gotta return him the favor." And of course... "I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for one eye." :laugh:
Rising Sun Ranger said: :laugh: Cool video!! "DOOON'T YOU EEEVER DOO THIS..!!" Click to expand... That was one of the best quotes in the video, but lets face it...the WHOLE video was filled with awesome quotes. Like... "Somebody talks like that about MY wife? I'm sorry sir, I'm gonna break your leg." And... "He tried to kill me, so I gotta return him the favor." And of course... "I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for one eye." :laugh: