Barbie Movie is a Psychedelic campy fun!

I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for a spin-off movie where Ken finally realizes he's gay and runs away with one of the other Kens. I mean, they're all named Ken, so why not?
 
If this Barbie film is a success, I predict a wave of remakes of other beloved toys. Can't you just picture the suspenseful drama of a Mr. Potato Head film? Or how about the heartwarming story of a Furby discovering his true calling? I'm already bracing myself for the inevitable backlash from Barbie purists who claim the film isn't faithful to the original dolls. But, hey, if a gritty Joker film can exist, so can a psychedelic Barbie film. People, embrace the chaos! Maybe they are saving Barbie's sisters for the sequel.
 
Well, I'm glad to see that Hollywood has finally realized that what we need is more movies about skinny blonde women. I mean, it's not like we've ever seen that before.Also this could recover Margot Robbie's career. You know what they say, if at first you don't succeed with multiple box office bombs, try playing a plastic doll instead.
 
I think Barbie and Ken doesnt know what sex is because they have no genitals. They are plastic dolls that are not anatomically correct.
 
I'm sure living your life in plastic is quite interesting. Even the waves are in plastic when they are at the beach. The actors are forever hilarious, might have cracked a rib or two watching this
The childhood innocence is also still there, especially when Ken asked Barbie for a sleepover.

Bottom line is this is definitely worth watching.
 
We dodged a Nuclear bomb! Its so disgusting that the first choice to play Barbie is Amy Schumer, Glad She dropped the project and it end up with Margot Robbie.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top