Bandai Entertainment Just Released Gundam SEED Destiny: Final Plus

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I was at Best Buy today, and I just checked out the Anime section where I got a big suprise. Bandai Entertainment just released Gundam SEED Destiny: Final Plus ~ The Chosen Future.

I know we have already been dealt with the whole SEED Destiny thing years ago, and after I saw the Final Plus DVD, I was like "I thought it was just another one of Bandai Entertainment's sick joke."

What do you guys think?!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
More news, Just yesterday Gundam SEED Destiny the TV Movies have now been released by Bandai Entertainment.

They say it was not going to be released, but now they changed their minds. Sheesh.
 
More news, Just yesterday Gundam SEED Destiny the TV Movies have now been released by Bandai Entertainment.

They say it was not going to be released, but now they changed their minds. Sheesh.

Bandai should release the Zeta Gundam movies already. It's been too long since they licensed it to the point where I would consider buying an HK bootleg DVD of it now. Though some may not like it but they should license Gundam ZZ as well since Char's Counterattack was licensed and released before Zeta and Zeta is already out.
 
Boy at least the GSD TV movies are now out for viewing... but when, oh when will the Americans have their taste of GSD for TV?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top