Bakugan to be become a movie

Lustful Butchery

Throwing Some Justice!
From cinemablend.com

You know you're getting old when The Hollywood Reporter describes something as a "toy craze," and you have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Apparently kids these days are into something called "Bakugan Battle Brawlers," and like everything else, it's a toy, a TV show, and soon to be a movie.

THR is reporting that Universal and Stuber Productions struck a deal with the toy's manufacturer, Spin Master, to make a movie based on the TV series, which airs on the Cartoon Network. The show is about people who fight each other with creatures called Bakugan, and apparently the toys involve a strategic game that sounds kinda like Transformers, except the toys start off as balls and turn into monsters.

It sounds exactly like the kind of thing that boys would have been into during my early 90s childhood, and the kind of thing I wouldn't have understood then, either. But hey, as long as it keeps the boys from pulling girls' pigtails or accusing them of having cooties, it can't be bad, right? I may change my mind if the time ever comes that I have to see this movie, meaning I have to figure out what the hell it's all about.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/New-Toy-Craze-Becoming-A-Movie-Obviously-11278.html

I don't know what to say about this.

EDIT: Can someone fix the thread title for me. I made a mistake. :sweat:
 
Last edited:
Now if I were the Nostalgia Critic...what would he do?

*scratches chin*


"NO...NO...DOES NOT COMPUTE...DOES NOT COMPUTE...DOES NOT COMPUTE...YOU WILL ALL DIE...YOU WILL ALL DIE...I'LL KILL YOU...I'LL KILL YOU...ALL OF YOU WILL DIE...YOU WILL GET THE GAS...!!!"

...yeah, that sounds about right.:laugh:

...how the hell are they going to make a live action movie about kids taking some top game seriously?

[insert Beyblade joke here]

*shrugs*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top