Bakugan to be become a movie

This is how you know. They're run out of ideas. Everything that's made now a days is either based on a toy/cartoon or a sequel/prequel that turns into a sequel/alternate story/parody of the above.
 
This is how you know. They're run out of ideas. Everything that's made now a days is either based on a toy/cartoon or a sequel/prequel that turns into a sequel/alternate story/parody of the above.



You forgot comic books.

Oh let's not forgot how Hollywood LOVES to milk those movies:rolleyes2:
 
...how the hell are they going to make a live action movie about kids taking some top game seriously?

You're thinking Beyblade. (which was an awesome anime series btw. Im not joking, I really liked it!)

Bakugan is a "meh" show though it did seem to have an interesting twist. Still, Im shocked the game or show are even popular enough for a movie. I mean what about YuGiOh? That **** was like the beez kneez a while back and nothin! Well, an animated movie but you know.
 
I've heard that Bakugan is actually pretty popular in just about everywhere but Japan, it did pretty horribly there, but it's gone as far as getting an original season produced for the US.
You're thinking Beyblade. (which was an awesome anime series btw. Im not joking, I really liked it!)
...yeah, I feel almost ashamed to admit I love those shows as well and am actually sorta looking to the new anime. >_>
 
saiko, now that you mention it: I'm suprised that Pokemon didn't try going the Live action route, back when it was the "in" thing
 
I've heard that Bakugan is actually pretty popular in just about everywhere but Japan, it did pretty horribly there, but it's gone as far as getting an original season produced for the US.

Really?? That's kind of kewl. I mean I saw a few episodes of the TV show. Seems kinda "meh" but the other day I saw an episode that had a really interesting twist where the villain turned out to be one of the Bakugan Brawler's friends. (Dont remember her name)

saiko, now that you mention it: I'm suprised that Pokemon didn't try going the Live action route, back when it was the "in" thing

yeah no kidding. Can you imagine? Real Pikachu. That would be crazy. They should do it dammit.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top