Ayumi Kinoshita (Jasmine/Deka Yellow) married!

398258_420713468000220_344762204_n.jpg


From Tetsuya Shima's Facebook, I think this is the translation of the article:
Ayumi Kinoshita a.k.a Jasmine/Deka-Yellow got married to a 38-year-old designer running a clothing company. They got to know each other through their acquaintance and have been seeing for two years.
Kinoshita says "I decided to marry him from the very beginning. I was attracted by his gentle heart and kindness caring for other people." She is going to continue her career as an actress. She hope to have wedding ceremony if possible but not planning yet.

She married yesterday, just one day after her 30th birthday.

Congratulations! :anime:
 
Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKss2uYpih8"]NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]
But in all seriousness, Congrats, Deka Yellow. Hope it goes well.
 
Last edited:
Pretty much from the DekaYellow fanboys:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdh_ISiBC-I&hd=1"]Oh Noooooo - YouTube[/ame]
 
Congrats to her! Glad she found someone to be with. Hope she starts a family soon.

In the meantime....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s"]Darth Vader NO! - YouTube[/ame]
 
I somehow really liked how brief the article is.

Anyway, congrats to her, and to her hubby. Hope things will go well for the two of them.

and now, hear all of the tokusatsu fandom crying in sorrow....

For me, it's because I'm such a fan that I am happy to hear the news, that she had found a guy to be with and is happy with her choice.
 
<-----Total Ayumi fanboy here.

And I couldn't be more happy for her. Congratz! :D

Now to point and laugh to the dudes who don't want her to have this happiness with another guy. :P
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top