Awesome Toy Pics - Post your action pictures here!

1551562_10152227519638185_1212091039_n.jpg



1512493_10152227519623185_2017716611_n.jpg



1508102_10152227519633185_972126076_n.jpg


1560550_10152227519628185_907428900_n.jpg
 
Started painting my Legendary Megazord. The missing paint really bigged me. My silver seems to be dryed up and not working well, so I am gonna need to get more before I can finish.
[HIDE]
1622459_10152249055723185_1496203741_o.jpg


1780015_10152249055793185_1514167821_o.jpg


1617729_10152249056148185_1040771122_o.jpg


1040271_10152249056318185_366602812_o.jpg


1553172_10152249056543185_919508509_o.jpg

[/HIDE]
1507596_10152249056688185_747023318_n.jpg
 
DejivruR, awesome shots of Ryuki!!

Can you tell us a bit about the backgrounds you use? Do you create them yourself? Looks awesome. :buttrock:
 
In today's installment of "Ranger Parenting" I present to you, all of Phoenix's roleplay toys, minus all the other broken ranger keys. I have already bought him all the keys and I am not doing it again. XD

I only paid $3 each for the sets, so I dont really care. *used a coupon I thought was legit, just to find out it was a shopped one from last year that still worked*

Now that his "collection" is back to how it was before that fight broke out in my house, I might be able to start getting my own collection back up. . . . . . Maybe.

71493_10152289406943185_1350068911_n.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top