HenshiNDUT_M11 ヒビキラッ☆ Nov 27, 2013 #1,211 "A-Amazon-senpai, it's not a real orange!!" Everyone loves Gaim's orange :3 "SOIYA! Dayo Arms! Hatsune from the future!!" "SOIYA! Den-O Rod Arms! Urashima time tripin' ride!!" Hanamichi on break~
"A-Amazon-senpai, it's not a real orange!!" Everyone loves Gaim's orange :3 "SOIYA! Dayo Arms! Hatsune from the future!!" "SOIYA! Den-O Rod Arms! Urashima time tripin' ride!!" Hanamichi on break~
Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Nov 28, 2013 #1,213 Took Ryuki out of his box for the first time, and I only lost his left kneecap once.
T The Scream Man Podcaster and Toy Commentator Dec 2, 2013 #1,214 I glue a lot of SHF Kneecaps in. it's a pain in the ass having to hunt for them all the time.
D dejivruR Member Dec 5, 2013 #1,215 http://dejivrur.blogspot.com/2013/12/howl-silver-knight-zero-show-your-might.html
D dejivruR Member Dec 8, 2013 #1,216 http://dejivrur.blogspot.com/2013/12/burn-golden-knight-garo-slash-darkness.html
HenshiNDUT_M11 ヒビキラッ☆ Dec 14, 2013 #1,217 Being Shin is suffering... Dragon screamer, dragon fever, no questioooon!! My (spiritual) little sister can't be this cute! Tokyo Encounter, tokusatsu edition...
Being Shin is suffering... Dragon screamer, dragon fever, no questioooon!! My (spiritual) little sister can't be this cute! Tokyo Encounter, tokusatsu edition...
Ivanhobe The Extraordinary Fan(boy) Dec 15, 2013 #1,219 Since i just got him: [HIDE][/HIDE] And i took me almost 2 hour to assemble this thing: [HIDE][/HIDE] I call it... Justice.
Since i just got him: [HIDE][/HIDE] And i took me almost 2 hour to assemble this thing: [HIDE][/HIDE] I call it... Justice.
Hell Kaiser Andy Aronbafon Dec 16, 2013 #1,220 Finished Exia today, couldn't resist posing him next to Build Strike.