Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

It seems that the show still airs on Wednesday nights, but it's a repeat of the new ep that aired on Sunday.
 
Dammit...I basically unintentionally dropped this series...simply because of the timeslot. I keep forgetting.
Like Lynx said you may be able to catch it on wensday nights. You'll just be a tad behind us by a few days.
 
Well, I don't need alternative means of watching them, because I have them DVR'ed. I was saying, if I did not have DVR to tape the show for me, I would be missing it constantly the way Kivat is.

(Though I'm sure he appreciates the suggestions. :thumbs
 
I've been dling them, but I have also been catching them on Sunday mornings too. The thing is my brain isn't fully awake, and I don't process anything that happens while watching the show, only after it ends do I actually realize what occurred. Mr. Fantastic Cameo was nice, though stretching sounds painful.

I think this shows toy campaign is going to be kick ass.
[HIDE]












[/HIDE]
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…