Everything you need to know about the MCU multiverse before Avengers: Doomsday

The MCU's Multiverse Saga has been a wild ride, connecting everything from "WandaVision" to "Avengers: Secret Wars." It's interesting to see how Marvel's weaving multiverse themes throughout Phases 4, 5, and 6, even if not every project dives deep into it.

I feel like Marvel's really leaning into this multiverse idea, which might open up some fun possibilities for character interactions and storylines.

The multiverse has been the main focus of the MCU's aptly named Multiverse Saga.

https://comicbook.com/movies/featur...-the-mcu-multiverse-before-avengers-doomsday/

Can't wait to see how they handle it in "Doomsday."
 
The concept of the multiverse really took off in "Loki," and the way it blended character depth with the chaos of alternate realities was just brilliant. I loved seeing how Kang was introduced, it creates so much potential for intricate storytelling. I'm particularly excited to see how they tie in elements from the comics, like the ramifications of incursions; it really could lead to some epic showdowns.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top