Are you smarter than a politician? (USA)

Well, are ya? Coming off the high-intensity election season, it's time to test your knowledge against the schmos we elected.

Take this lil' test here, and have some confidence. The test is created by the Intercollegiate Studies Institute as part of the American Civic Literacy Program, which reports that the average elected offical has scored 44% on the test, while the average citizen who has not held public office scores a 49%.


Apart from two embarrassing fumbles, I'm pretty pleased with how I did. Maybe all my political wonkery over the past few years has actually taught me something!
My score:[HIDE]93.94%[/HIDE]

I've actually got a hunch that people from outside the USA will do better than American citizens on this. Please, please, prove me wrong!
 
You answered 25 out of 33 correctly — 75.76 %

Average score for this quiz during November: 78.1%
Average score: 78.1%
 
You answered 25 out of 33 correctly — 75.76 %

Average score for this quiz during November: 78.1%
Average score: 78.1%

You have to take into account some people might be cheating though. I did it without looking anything up, and that's what I got.
 
I'm actually pretty embarrassed about my score... I missed like 8, and a few of them were really dumb mistakes that had more to do with my not paying complete attention to the question. :disappoin
 
You answered 24 out of 33 correctly — 72.73 %

Average score for this quiz during November: 78.1%
Average score: 78.1%

This is rather embarrassing for me....

Having been schooled and expressed interest in U.S. History....^^;;
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top