Queenmaker Helps Rookie Politician Win the Race for Mayor

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>“Queenmaker,” tells the story of Oh Kyung-sook, who never thought she needed the services of a “queenmaker” because she never planned to become “queen”. She is a human rights lawyer who was protesting the unfair firing of several workers by Eunsung Group, a powerful and corrupt Korean conglomerate. When it comes to politics, she’s a rookie who never intended to run for mayor of Seoul. But her path in life changed accidentally.</p>

I appreciate the entertainment value of Queenmaker, but let's face it – it's just another predictable storyline about corrupt politics. The characters, though well-acted, are somewhat cliché. The series highlights the sad reality of politics globally. Still, I can't deny the allure; it's like watching a well-choreographed dance of power.

Queenmaker? More like Puppetmaster! This show's got it all – dirty politics, corporate manipulation, and a dose of real-world reflection. Hwang Do-hee spilled the tea: candidates are puppets with Manpower, Money, and Star Quality. It's a metaphor for the strings pulled in our world too. Anyone else feeling like Queenmaker is dropping hints about the puppeteers behind our political scenes?

❤️ I want nobody but you
This is without a doubt one of the best Korean political dramas I've ever seen. Hwang Do Hee, in particular, nailed it. Such a strong personality.
There are no silly teen/young adult antics here. Well-written characters, backstories, and plots. Probably the best I've seen this year. Excellent veteran actors and actresses.

Saranghae Oppa <3
Oh my goodness, I just finished watching this series, and let me tell you, it was incredible! Seriously, the intensity and excitement of each episode had me completely hooked. What about the twists and turns? They were an emotional rollercoaster that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! This show is an absolute must-see, and believe me, it's the kind of thing you'll want to finish in one fantastic weekend - the ultimate binge-worthy delight. Everything about this series screamed perfection, from the captivating storyline to the incredible character development! The drama, the unexpected plot twists, and, did I mention, the fantastic cast performances? And can we talk about how excited we are for Season 2?