Are Heisei Kamen Riders TRUE Kamen Riders

well, this topic was brought up before, but the original poster was flamed for it, as far as i know everyone was more civil in this version of the thread.they can see your opinion but nowhere does it say they have to agree with it
 
then by your logic this is Godzilla, just because TriStar/Sony says so.

[/IMG]

And that would be correct. Just because you personally don't think it is, doesn't mean you are right. That is Godzilla in that version of the movie. Just like the people that say Den-O or Kiva are not riders.. Are very much wrong.
 
And that would be correct. Just because you personally don't think it is, doesn't mean you are right. That is Godzilla in that version of the movie. Just like the people that say Den-O or Kiva are not riders.. Are very much wrong.

Wrong. It WAS Godzilla until it got an official name from Final Wars. Now its just Zilla.
 
Expect to most english speaking people, who aren't going to bother to keep up with Godzilla movies that don't appear in local Box offices, It's going to be Godzilla.

I could be wrong on the whole, but even my friends who don't even know or like japanese stuff know that its not Godzilla. They all think its a brother or a cousin, but they know that its not "the" Godzilla, just because it isn't like it

I guess its kind of up to what you think of stuff like this. Was Ultraman Millenium an Ultraman? I guess thats how I'm thinking of it right now, and the answer is....I don't know actually, I think I have something to think about now for a bit.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top