anyone on here have an asian girlfriend?


Good, I was starting to wonder if the Asian race is evolving without me.
 
Well, um, technically Musa yes, it is.

You know, because you're already born and thus cannot evolve, while the Asian race has not gone extinct with you and thus can still evolve without you.

....if you want to be technical.

......I do.
 
So can we all start making ignorant stereotypical comments about all the worlds people now too? I want to start with Germany and Russia myself.

It was a joke, that's what the smiley is for.

Also when did this thread become about race? If anything I find the op question a bit of a personal thing to ask.
 
I've had two black girlfriends, maybe I should make a thread about that :laugh:
 
I'm not saying I wouldn't tap it, I'm just saying it would require some deliberation.
 
We need to work on your moe then. Or at least your British humbleness.
American isn't a race.
It's a way of life.
Why can't there be Asian American Girlfriends?
NO! That ruins it! Why do you think I hang around airports so much! Unless she just arrived from Japan I want nothing to do with her!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…