S

scikaiju

Geez Japan hero was one the first place I found covering this stuff, I hope somebody picks it up and keeps it going

Ah I remember being a member of JH since 2004. But then Forever Knight lured me to the dark side.:laugh:

Japan Hero was OG
But around feb 2005, shortly around the premiere of Hibiki was when the place became a ghost town. That's when I discovered this place and the rest is history. I came here and never looked back.

If the two forums merged, I wouldn't really care. The only good that comes from it is all the great content the site provided :thumbs:

It's Judgement Time!
Hey everyone long time no talk.

As many of you have noticed I have been MIA for quite a while. This is due to a number of factors including a new career move and a growing family which have made it extremely difficult for me to maintain/update the website in a proper fashion. So after a lot of thinking I've decided that it's time for me to move on from all thing Japan Hero.

Now, after doing this for 5 years I would hate to take the site down or sell the domain name to someone outside of our community. So what I would like to do is to give the tokusatsu fan community a first shot at this.

If anyone is interested in buying the site please contact me directly through the boards or through jeff@japanhero.com

Serious inquiries only please.

Jeff

Jeff; Heya! Just a suggestion:

You don't have to do everything yourself. You can still own and run the site while having others update it for you. I'm sure Keith, Kage, or whoever else is/was a mod or that you may know personally, could update and maintain the website for you.

I dont think you should move on Jeff. I think you just just enlist help from others. Stay part of Japan Hero. You ARE Japan Hero.

But like others have said. Japan Hero and HJU should merg.

Henshin Hero Unlimited?

Honestly, I like Henshin Justice as a title but I fully support a merger. Imagine having HJU forums with the Japan Hero main page.

And Jeff; Thank you for asking a Toku forum. Thank you for asking US at HJU before going to certain other boards.

Well, I really hate to see JapanHero go either, I was there and I'm still there since the first I went online ,so hopefully someone will pick it up if Jeff really want to give it up... :disappoin

Chief HJU News Editor
JH was the only place I knew for ages of where to go for anything about Tokusatsu. I'd hate to see it die after how much it helped me, I'd gladly help keep it updated or take over it properly :thumbs:

It might happen.... Jeff and I will discuss. I don't go there much, but like.... that was one of the first sites I helped head up. Knowing Jeff and Japan Hero were out there's like knowing Superman is always out there looking over the Earth. I'll do what I can to make sure the name of Japan Hero lives on and lives strong.

In any case, I hate to see Jeff go....... bout I doubt he'll be gone forever. ;)

Keith, you might want to hold a contest to rename the merger. HJU and JH might as well get an overhaul.

Banned
^^^ Don't jump the gun, FreedomR8G6B1. Jeff may have other offers from people to either buy (as he wants to SELL the site) or have other people host the site for him until he chooses to return.

Jeff may have other offers from people to either buy (as he wants to SELL the site) or have other people host the site for him until he chooses to return.

Let's see...

There's Ultramanlah, Monsterzero, TV-Nihon...hell, I could see Rangerboard.:laugh: